Manipulation via Subversive Use of Sacred Symbols in the Media

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AreYouExperienced, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Baphomet is scary as hell.

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You got that right.

3. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Interesting... I noticed the symbol of medicine in the picture of Baphomet.

4. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

There is no cross in the picture. Are you referring to the snakes? That is the symbol of medicine, and it is Illuminati symbolism. The red cross is also Illuminati symbolism, and has been around a lot longer than the Red Cross. It was the symbol of the Knights of Malta, for one, and appears in seals, coats or arms and statues (especially on shields).

5. CrazybutLazy

CrazybutLazy Banned

Yeah, that's what I meant. I've always associated the medicine symbol with the Red Cross and I mixed them up.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The red cross actually derives from the Knights Templar. The symbol of the Knights of Malta is a white maltese cross, versus the red cross of the Templars. The Caduceus, or the winged staff with the snakes, is telling because it represents the double-helix structure of DNA, which many believe to have been discovered in recent years. Astute researchers of history will tell you that technology and what many refer to as "modern dicscoveries" are often anything but modern. DNA was likely discovered long before it came to be known by the general public.

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Knights Templar, my mistake.

8. aspirine

aspirine Member

It is a new post to me as I just recently joined this forum. I enjoy reading you guys! What does bump mean in this context?

9. aspirine

aspirine Member

It is important because De Molay was burned to death by the Roman Catholics on the 13th.

I have to agree with you on this issue Pressed Rat.

10. aspirine

aspirine Member

Angle Saxon or Angle Sax horn
    Coincidence?

11. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It means to reply to an old thread, which brings it back to the top of the list. There's nothing really wrong with it if you have something meaningful to add to the discusion, but it is generally frowned upon. Didn't mean to be harsh, but it was the third one I'd seen in a short amount of time.