Manipulation via Subversive Use of Sacred Symbols in the Media

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by AreYouExperienced, Jun 20, 2006.

1. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I came across a pretty interesting article about how the authoritian elite use ancient symbolism as a means to indoctrinate and manipulate the masses, specifically the youth. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3699

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It's pretty obvious this is going on. You can minimize it's effect on you by simply being aware of it.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I think it would be hard for most people to accept that the world is being run according to a script, and that nothing on the scale of major world events happen by chance. Everything we see and hear in the media is controlled, and society is so deep in this control that most people cannot discern reality from illusion because it's all being written for us to follow as it has been all along by a handful of powerful men with an agenda.

The real power of sacred symbolism is that its true meaning is known to only the few who use this symbolism to basically cast a spell on the masses, which it does through all media, including television, movies, music, books and most everything else that is consumed en masse by the public.

4. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Good stuff....but i disagree a little, I think these powerful people are cocky and THINK they can do whatever they want and never get caught and they can manipulate how people think etc, but these people are created out of our ignorance, they can't survive if we don't go along with it, and this NWO or Illuminati or whatever you wanna call it seems like they are having a lot of trouble these days and aren't getting everything they wanted and I think if we keep the word out and keep fighting this shit they won't be able to be as strong, of course they willstill be there but we keep them in check with shows like alex jones and jack blood, with movies like loose change and terrorstorm. I mean to me this stuff is better than any movie i've ever seen because this is REAL, people are manipulated into thinking politics isn't cool and conspiracies are for crazy people but that's all changing. I personally think that these people didn't expect the boom of the internet to turn around and kick them in the ass.

5. Josh_the_Small

Josh_the_Small Member

Doesn't it make more sense that if you are ignorant of symbolism then symbols can't affect you. A propoganda pamphlet can't affect an illiterate person.
    Give me examples of this symbolism. What does the nike logo symbolize? What about the Geico gecko? What about the golden arches of McDonalds?

6. Pressed_Rat

Did you even read the article?

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Obviously not.

8. Inquiring-Mind

Inquiring-Mind Senior Member

Haven't you heard internet control is being pushed under so many twisted arguments, while the truth is all just about restricting information and controlling the public conscious from disagreeing with the powerful and wealthy. The T.V and the Radio were once the internet, it seem like free medias don't remain free for long.

9. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Too true. They badly want to take away the internet. It's the last free means of communication, as you were saying.

10. Pressed_Rat

Yes, they are clamping down on the internet. The same people doing this are the same people who gave us the internet in the first place, which was given to the masses for two primary reasons:

1) To create a global culture.

2) To spy on the public and gain insight into the public's mindset.

When it comes to spying and surveillance, the government never had a better tool for accessing people's thoughts and opinions than through the internet.

11. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Yeah, you have to admit though, the internet screwed them over...imagine no internet, you would have to read an entire books to get the other side, and the only main media is the mainstream media. Internet Articles are nice and short, and truthful and are a great way to get people to open their eyes who normally wouldn't be interested. What about loose change and WKJO? these movies would not have nearly as much an audience without the internet. Without the internet we would have half the number of people involved in the 9/11 truth movement i think.

12. somedude

somedude Member

If I believed this stuff, I would say that the internet helps them. The things that marketing and ad agencies know based on internet activity is pretty scary and is used in increasingly subtler ways to influence actions.

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Well you obviously don't know anything about it. Sure, it can be used to harm people, but their biggest enemy is information. Any place where people can get information to a large audience without it being screened is a place they would like shut down.

14. aspirine

aspirine Member

I can see the FNARGS !

15. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

check out youtube, there's a few videos that really show how prevalent this actually is

16. Hippydragon

Hippydragon Member

The nike symbol is a variation (as is the curve on a can of coke, whilst pepsi use a version of the ying and yang) of the ancient symbol of Gaia (Mother Nature). If you accept the premise of the article suggesting that a symbol will have a direct effect on your subconscious then viewing the nike curve will give you feelings abundance, growth etc which will in turn make you wanna spend!

Cheers
    J

17. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

I saw this video on youtube on subliminal messages/symbols and in the video they said the Nike logo is the rings of saturn,and the McDonalds M is for Mason Youth.Then I heard if you turn the logo(McDonalds M) on it's side it makes a 13...13 is suppose to be an important number to the elite.

18. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Why do people bump year-old posts when they don't even have anything meaningful to add?

On the other hand, my writing has become more fluid and well-worded since June of 2006. I'd never have known that if aspirine hadn't bumped an old post for no reason. Thanks.

19. Pressed_Rat

[​IMG]

People are being subconsciously programmed through symbolism throughout their lives. It's symbolism that is all around us, which people never give much thought as to what it really means, yet it plays an important role psychologically in conditioning people and making them subservient. This is symbolism which has an esoteric meaning known only to a few, who use the symbolism to control the many.

The number 13 is important to Masons as it represents the 12 signs of the zodiac including the sun. This is the basis for ALL of the religions.

20. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It is actually quite staggering when you think about it, that no one ever wonders what the strange symbols all over everything mean. There are some really odd ones (to the untrained eye), in seals, coats-of-arms, statues, etc. No one ever says, "Jesus, I wonder why the entrance to the City of London is guarded by huge reptiles." Or why the statue of George Washington is in the exact same pose as Baphomet. Not that you'd expect anyone to know who Baphomet is, but the pose would seem quite strange if you didn't.

[​IMG]
    Not exactly a natural pose...

And Baphomet:
    [​IMG]

Coincidence? Not likely.