Manic Depressive

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Rasheeke, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

would ritalin be a good substitute for weed? i got lots of that. god ol' ADD. lol

i heard about a study over the radio... the first thing the guy says "hey, mothers with children who have mild ADD. Give your kids a joint. Studies have shown children with ADD increase in productivity..." blah blah, i forget the rest of it, ut i liked what i heard.

but back to my originol question, could ritalin be just as good as speed??

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

nar its completely different but theyre both stimulants and im sure ritilin is fun too

3. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

ok, ive also heard ritalin is similar to cocain, are these romours also potentially false?

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

again, theyre both stimulants, but they have different effects. ive only done speed though, so i dont really know.

5. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

CORRECTION, i just read my own post, i didn't mean, could it be a substitute for weed!!!!!!

My realquestion was, could ritalin be used as a substitute for speed. i don't plan on trying, just curious

6. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

My brothers bipolar and pot is like his medication. It's the only thing that makes him normal.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hehe i read it as 'speed' instead of 'weed' anyway

8. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

i say just dont risk it. what do you got to lose with not trying it? it's just weed, there's a lot of other things you can do with your money.

9. Leecey

Leecey Member

I'm the exact same way...

I'm Bipolar, i have OCD, and GAD,

i take the benzodiazapines i'm prescribed, and smoking pot with those is like my poison

i feel like it keeps me totally balanced, and i wouldn't be able to function properly without my smoke