Manchester United

Discussion in 'Sports TV' started by chris_1661, May 24, 2006.

1. Skop's

Skop's Very old member, but young

Mancini won, but he remains a Piangini. Large sprig, Piangini!

2. goonergen

goonergen Guest

Even though im a die hard arsenal fan, wanted utd to top city.
    Annoying that a team that aint won shit in 44 years can just buy their way to victory!
    At least it'd r a proven side and have done wonders for English football for years.
    Wonder if city will be able to do the same? ...... I think not!

3. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

People need to shut the fk up with the jive talk....seriously could anyone and the league take manU champion again? Not me. Am glad to see a new set of fans enjoy the title comin from a latic fan. Now the question is if man city b the new chelski? I hope not. I hope man city stays consistent for the league and a overall keeps the league interesting.

Also for the people with the "oh but they bought there way to victory" serious any top club is rich....arsenal...manu ...liverpool. Man Citys no different.

If some chooses to buy wigan and inject millions I would b welcoming! :)

4. goonergen

goonergen Guest

Yeah man, guess your right. I was just a bit Pissed off cos i lost a bit of money on the pricks! Anyway managed to collect a bit back off the spurs scum after the abuse I had off em earlier in the season... Saying they would finish higher than arsenal!
    As for what u were saying about wigan, fuck me they wouldn't need no billionaires if they could play how they did at the end of the season! Fuckin battered us all! Lol

5. BulgingElmet

BulgingElmet Guest

6. Seamus Gudgie

Seamus Gudgie Member

There is a huge difference between a top club spending 50 Mill on a star player every couple of seasons and a club spending 500 Mill on a totally new squad in he space of 4 years!.

Everyone might think Man City winning the league is great now but I wonder if they will be saying that after they bought their 10th straight title!.

7. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Isnt manchester united like the yankees of football ??

8. jmt

Real Madrid.

9. jmt

Yeah the last games were a blast!!