Man.........

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by interval_illusion, May 11, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i absolutly hate it when people make a joke outta the 6th sense...

like try to seem superior to others or make money off of it.

we all have it, we just gonna be in touch with it.

it's difficult to tell people how to do it...

your soul knows though...

i just hate the typical "movie interpretation" of it.....

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

id rather be "in touch" with reality

on second thought, no i wouldnt

3. drewbee

drewbee Member

To understand and know who we are is the hard part of life. I feel pitty for those who do not want to understand or know. Their world and life will never be fully opened. All we can do is push, everything else is up to them.

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yah...

im saying the people that make pompous statements about things that are really hard-earned to really get to...

those peopel get to me.

but not too much... because they are human.

you catch what im saying tho?

5. drewbee

drewbee Member

I do... :)

lol this brings up a little story that a friend had told me. He has a very different view of the way things are. Mostly about killing another human being. I know he would never do it, but how he feels is an action onto itself.

He told me once while we were in a conversation, That he cannot understand how people can be so cruel to animals. They are their trying to survive doing everything they can to do that. Nothing more. Humans, on the other hand, he knows how we are. He has seen what we are capable of, and what wastes we do with ourselves. His main point was that he would not think twice about killing scum of the earth, but an animal, that was way out of the question.

6. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

hmm, i guess my story kind of goes along with this. well today in school in my english class we read this short story.. and it had a man in it who kept questioning everythign about the earth and always said it was worth nothing anymore because of what we have made it. and as i was reading i kept hearing comments like "this is so weird and stupid and pointless" and i just wish they would open their minds to whats being read and actually just THINK for maybe a second what the author is trying to tell us. but even the teacher was like "this is a really weird book and full of nonsense.." and i simply said "its not weird at all...its life" (which maybe life is pretty weird... ) and she argued back with me "no its just nonsense" ...and then she was calling ken kesey a good for nothing author. but thats a different story.

7. Indriel

Indriel Member

People always disregard or mock that which that they don't understand or fear. It's easier than exploring it, or considering the possibility that there may be things about the world & themselves that they don't comprehend. But I beleive there are aspects of ourselves & the universe that aren't easily seen or felt - doesn't mean they don't exist. And yeah, I think you're right that we just have to get in touch with those parts of ourselves - noone can teach us or tell us how to be psychic or intuitive, it comes from self-awareness & openness.

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

there are a lot of skeptics out there.