man, this is why its illegal...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jan 26, 2005.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Alright, so theres this pothead at my old school, he smokes weed lots, but does other shit too. So last year, he took 8 valiums or sumthin like that. Then he wuz completely fucked and took powder paint, made 2 scissor lines of it and snorted it both...I mean,, WHAT THE HELL WUZ THIS IDIOT THINKING!?!? He wuz all fucked and had to go to the hospital, now him and his friends of 12 year old GIRLS get completely drunk and some of them pass out on the road.... Plus he tries to score with em when they r drunk...

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Thats not a rationale for weed, or any drugs, being illegal. It IS, however, a good rationale for not letting idiots out among the general population.

3. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

^haha. agreed.

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I've heard that Jeffrey Dommer took a crap sometimes which proves that toilet paper should be illeagal (???)

5. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

That doesn't prove why it's illegal.

It proves why his father should have had his balls cut off as to not allow further contamination of the world.

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

no I mean, when they found out that he tested positive for marijuana they thought he wuz lookin for a cheap high cuz he wuz "addicted to marijuana" sry I forgot to add that.

7. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

what do you mean by snorting "powder paint"? is that some kind of drug, or do you actually mean powdered paint, like to paint a picture with?

oh yea, all this story proves is that some people are real idiots.

8. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

How does the legalization or illegalization of marijuana fit anywhere in that story? The guy at your school is a complete idiot.

9. juggla

juggla Member

even if weed didnt exist i bet that guy would be still doing that stuff. sounds like a addict to me, an addict is someone who doesnt care how they get fucked up only that they get fucked up. and if hes over 15 or 16 and is messing with 12 year olds id beat his ass down.

10. El Gran Luchadore

El Gran Luchadore Member

why is everyone saying he is an idiot?

i dont think he has done anything particularly stupid.

11. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

so you would condone taking 8 valiums and snorting paint?

12. redie*

redie* Member

ofcourse he is an idiot! he is SO fucked up. yeah exactly taking valiums 8 and snorting paint and messing up with some 12 olds- stupidest thing ever.

13. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

I'm pretty sure he's joking guys, this story doesn't make any sense at all. I think he's just trying to be funny, but you all are taking him seriously...

14. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

Haha I sure hope he's joking. I knew a few dumb people like that that have done some dumb stuff like that, I'm actually friends with one of them and one is a member of this site! Wow! *cough* mboz *cough*

Just kidding bro.

But yeah, that is messed up, trying to score with 12 year olds? I'm horny, but shit I wouldnt put my stick in that.

15. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

no Im serios, and they thought he was addicted to marijuana and he was trying to get a high like marijuana by taking 8 valiums and snorting actual powdered paint, and I dunno bought u but that sounds like it could kill...

16. redie*

redie* Member

jesus christ.. i hope he's not getting killed

17. TresBizzare420

TresBizzare420 Member

How come you singled out the word girls in that sentence? Frankly neither guys nor girls should be getting drunk and passing out in the middle of the streets, especially not at age 12.

18. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Addicted to marijuana? No, you couldn't say that about somebody who snorted two lines of powder paint... that's just idiotic.

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Maybe he was trying to commit suicide at the time? If it was a case of him merely being stupid then he would have tried many stunts and stupid thigns like this before, people dont just flick and become that much of an idiot... :S

and TresBizzare, the fact that they are 12 year old girls as oppsed to 12 year old guys makes a very big difference. First, if they were boys then there would be no real suspicion of rape, And it would seem that this dude just enjoys the playfulness of little guys, or theyre a few little dudes in teh group, caus thats common that tehres a young kid or some younger dudes in a crip/crew/gang. but no teenage guy hangs aorund with 12 year old girls unless one of them is his sister, or they are mega-homie gangsta chicks, in which case they would slap his ass down if he tried to rape em.
    also, the fact that hes getting pissed with them is a factor, because (although you might find some wierd cases, thats irrelevant) young teenage girls have HEAPS lower alchohol tolerance than young teenage guys, and even thats low.