Man on Man

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by NJDevil, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Michal2012

Michal2012 Member

It could be possible that you can love and make relation with both woman and man. It could be reason that you are a homosexual you can love with women also. No doubt that you are very crazy for sex.

2. cman

cman Member

i believe it would have ben same with me especially since i luv phose. i have friend that wants 2 do me n them now so if i had not got married i would say he would hav ben comin round til he rode me

3. mental-mike

mental-mike Member

Dude, I am 43..married and totally into women. That being said, I am intrigued with a good looking guy's junk. I just admire beauty. A well endowed in shape man is just as beautiful as a woman.
    I have even gotten hard watching a man jack off before at a sex club. The problem is the typical "American male" mentality is "Oh, that's gay" or your going to start dressing in drag because it admire it.
    Men are beautiful creatures just as women....there are also some butt ugly ones too...lol ;)

4. cman

cman Member

same here

5. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Man on Man sex is the BEST.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Man on Man ay?

So, gay?

7. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ever think to ask him if he'd ask you again ?

8. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This was the response to :
    "ive [sic] never had an urge or thought of being with another man... if you have the thought imo thats [sic] just weird and if you follow through with it your [sic] gay no if [sic] and [sic] or buts about it... so dont [sic] say that all men have had this thought because i can promise you that it has never crossed my mind"
    I take exception to the notion/concept that having thoughts of being with another man is 'just weird'.
    I take exception to the notion/concept that having such thoughts would make a man gay; no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
    And I take GREAT exception to your horrendous use of grammar and spelling... "imo," to use your own abbreviation.