man it looks so different, i miss the old forums ALOT

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by unionpacificrailroad, May 8, 2004.

1. skybutterflygal

skybutterflygal Member

I just started two days ago. I've no clue what the old forums looked like so I don't know.

This forum looks cool tho.

My name's Jenn and I hail from carlstadt, New Jersey which is about 15 minutes away from downtown manhattan.

2. Charlotte

Charlotte Member

I'm totally lost and confused, but I imagine it will get better in time and eventually wouldn't want it any other way -- that is the way of things.

3. Charlotte

Charlotte Member

Apparently I don't seem to have an edit function. Is it gone?

Anyway, I wanted to add: One good thing: I have learned how to change the number of posts per page. I set it to 40 so I don't have to keep stopping to click the "next page" button.

Edit: My edit button has miraculously appeared.

4. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

Freight Train, sweetheart... To be a hippy is to advocate Change... and lots of it. Changes are good... Roll With Them, Baby!

Love Ya,

Sam

5. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

You're not SkyButterflyGal! This is so confusing! I'm glad I got my name back in time...

6. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

I found the changes surprising but they're really good and the added functions are excellent.

7. LotusIndia

LotusIndia Member

8. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

i have to agree that although the new forum is very different and a bit easier access to things, i enjoyed the old forum so much more. it was very different from the other forums that all seem to be identical and each category had some crazy background. i guess i will have to get used to it all like the rest of the people.