Man Hair

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Deleted member 235132, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Any other guys out there NOT shave their chests and other man hair? I couldn't wait to get my body hair when I was in adolescence. It was a rite of passage of becoming a man. I want to look like a man and not a prepubescent boy. My wife likes my hair and feels it's masculine. I trim my pubes on occasion but that is it. No razor below the neck.

Texasdude65 likes this.
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Can't imagine shaving my chest; it's be more like like shearing.

s-l400.jpg

Joe90 and SteveAustin like this.
  3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

NO SHAVING below my neck... I've tried to remove hair on my privates - didn't go all that well. I trim my pubes,occasinally, but leave the rest alone. I have chest, tummy and back hair. And a beard.

SteveAustin likes this.
  4. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Body hair? Never.

Joe90 likes this.
  5. Joe90

Joe90 Members

No hair for me from the neck down. Not for very man, but for me the only way.

6. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

I don't need to shave my body hair. It's beautiful. Golden - like Robert Redford. And none on my back.

Women love my body hair.

7. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife insists that I shave my armpits. I also shave the tops of my feet because I normally wear flip flops or go barefoot when I’m not at work.

8. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I'm like you. Don't shave and I prefer a guy with all his man hair. I don't mind getting a few pubes in my mouth when I suck a guy off. Burying my face in his manbush is suck a turn on.

9. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a very hairy chest my wife loves it.

10. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I don't do anything with my body hair except just let it grow. Why try to fix something that's not broken? No woman that I've ever been with has had a problem with it. Life is so much more relaxing if you avoid being a trendie.

Gville likes this.
  11. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I trim my groin and shave my cock and balls. The initial reason was to alleviate embarrassment when wearing my cycling kit. The pubes would poke through the material leaving me looking rather shaggy. The extra advantage is my sex partners seemed more eager to suck my cock than before.

Joe90 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've become less hairy as I've aged. Still got it under my arms and in the pubic area but it's lessened on my arms and legs. Just a smattering of hair on my chest in the middle between my nipples. No idea why I'm losing it (not losing it from my head though) and I would only choose to remove just all my pubic hair, which I've done a few times much to the enjoyment of my GF or FB as they were at the time.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
    iveivan likes this.
  13. bobjob

bobjob Members

I am completely opposite, can't stand the smell or the feeling of a facefull of hair while sucking cock, luckily for the men I know I luv sucking cock soooo much that I still do it, and do it very well, lol!

14. bobjob

bobjob Members

I am completely hairless other than head and arms, and wouldn't have it any other way. My Wife luvs it too!

Joe90 likes this.
  15. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am hairless from the neck down and love it.