Man enjoys very sensitive nipples.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MrSlooooo, Oct 23, 2020.

1. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Right! So glad mine weren't sensitive before, but became sensitive after. LOL

BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nice. Good for you! Mine are incredibly sensitive/hardwired so I'll leave them as is (unpierced). Don't want to mess with a good thing.

BiSal, NaturalDreams and BoyToy69 like this.
  3. Goander

Goander Members

Mine came to life once I started having prostate orgasms. Connected directly to my cock!

6Sailor9, BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  4. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mine are only connected to my chest, nothing else. Lol

BiSal likes this.
  5. BiSal

BiSal Members

C3469C9D-3FF8-4AB4-B979-32BF6248090A.jpeg Mine are big and very sensitive. Love having them played with. Nipple play is a must for me. My nip

6. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Very nice! Almost a match to your profile pic!

6Sailor9 and BiSal like this.
  7. BiSal

BiSal Members

Attached Files:

regina73, BoyToy69 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Beautiful!!

BiSal likes this.
  9. BiSal

BiSal Members

Thanks

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. Joyia

Joyia Members

That sounds amazing. Wish I could experience that.

BiSal likes this.
  11. BiSal

BiSal Members

Thanks

12. TonyH

TonyH Members

My nipples are very sensitive but I can never orgasm by that alone. I usually will touch my nipples while I'm masturbating. I don't have sex often, but my wife knows that I love having my nipples sucked or touched. It's certainly gets me in the mood and can hasten my climax. She likes to touch my nipples while we're f****** but I usually try and stop her because I don't want to come that quickly.

Gentlye1, BiSal, regina73 and 2 others like this.
  13. DarNY

DarNY Members

I luv how sensitive my nipples are. They are hard most of the time and don’t think I go more than a few hours without pulling on them. I have a nipple correction device I bought on Amazon which is similar to the pumps for woman milking. And can’t get enough of it. And being heavier my nipples and chest feel so great in a bra.

Lelyal, BiSal and regina73 like this.
  14. Mine are super sensitive. Always have been. Play with them when I am jacking/edging and love my wife to play with them too. They are very orgasmic. As men, it's their only function.

TonyH, BiSal, regina73 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

After a long session with my wife, holding off my own orgasm whilst she enjoys several herself, I get to the point where non-ejaculatory orgasms are easy for me, even from just pinching my nipples, which I let her do to double down on her sexual power trip. She will ask me if I 'just died' afterwards.

BiSal likes this.
  16. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

My husband knows the way to my orgasm starts with my nipples, we’ve discovered over the years that him biting them also gives me huge pleasure. I suck and nibble his when wanking him off and it enhances his orgasm

BiSal and oldguynurse like this.
  17. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here. And she starts with mine while handling me down below. At least 'til I want it badly and push her head down my chest and belly. I usually don't last more than a minute or so before .....

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. regina73

regina73 Members

me and my wife do the same thing and I cant keep my hands off mine. she has seen me quite a few times playing with them

DarNY and BiSal like this.
  19. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

My nipples aren't that sensitive to sex play. Although there have been times where I was right on the edge of orgasm when my partner leaned over and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Just the other day we were mutually masturbating with me stroking my cock while laying on my back and she rubbing her clit kneeling next to me. I had my free hand as far up in her pussy as I could and she had my balls firmly held up around my lower shaft. But while it felt great I was leveled off and not getting any further. Suddenly she got dripping wet and pushed down on my hand, cumming all over it. That's when she latched onto a nipple sucking it deep into her mouth. A moment later I came and came hard. It's happened before but just nipple play alone won't cut it.

BiSal and regina73 like this.
  20. newdist

newdist Members

I started pumping my nipples years ago and within a week they were so tender and sensitive that i could not touch them ! After a week or so the sensitivity got less and i kept pumping them They now protrude out about an inch all the time and can be seen very easily poking my t-shirts out ! My boobs are also growing from my nipples being pumped and engorged ! Love twisting and tugging on them when i e-stim my cock and balls !

regina73 and BiSal like this.