Man enjoys very sensitive nipples.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MrSlooooo, Oct 23, 2020.

1. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I have been blessed with the ability to orgasm anytime, anywhere, anyplace by lightly rubbing both of my own nipples. I can have quick short orgasms without even touching my penis or ejaculating any semen. I can do it again and again if I wish, for what seems like multiple orgasms that get stronger as they go. Depending on my mood, sometimes one or two are satisfying enough to walk away and go on with everyday life. Other times, (if it's the right time and place,) they can lead to prolonged masturbation sessions where I do have really strong ejaculations that end in near exhaustion. Not bragging and not complaining. I wish that everyone could enjoy such an experience. I still have a normal and happy sex life with my lover. It's just an extra added bonus to make life a bit more fun. Just wanted to share.

2. JeffT

JeffT Members

My nipples are extremely sensitive just before reaching orgasm.

bsboy, BiSal and RBecca like this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Male nipples do serve as an erogenous zone. Just like female nipples they can come in handy for erotic stimulation. A study by the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that of the 148 men who were asked if nipple stimulation enhanced sexual arousal over half reported that it did. Each nipple has hundreds of nerve endings. When you stimulate your nipples, both in men and women, they send signals to the genital sensory cortex or the area of the brain that’s also aroused by genital stimulation. Go ahead and lightly flick your finger over one of your nipples and feel your cock react to it. Using a little lubrication and the correct pressure will enhance it further. I don't have orgasm from this alone but coupled with the stimulation of my cock at the same time will send me into a delicious state of euphoria.

Kev627, bigredinmass, BiSal and 2 others like this.
  4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I love nipple stimulation. Especially when my wife takes control. I close my eyes and enjoy everything she does. It sends tingles throughout my entire body. Clamps are great also. I could never orgasm from it, but the sensations and connections it creates are amazing.

5. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

I enjoy that too. Nipples are such a wonderful toy to have fun with.

JeffT, BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  6. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

[QUOTE} Nipples are such a wonderful 'sex' toy.[/QUOTE]

I much enjoy having my nipples stimulated.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    JeffT, BiSal, RBecca and 1 other person like this.
  7. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

I like to get my nipples pinched, twirled and pulled.

JeffT, BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't dislike my nipples being played with but I don't find it particularly stimulating. They do get hard but obviously not like a woman. I can take it or leave it. My newer FWB has a friend who orgasms from her twisting his nipples. He strokes himself, she twists and he cums. I just don't see how it would feel good but to each their own. I know a few women who love getting pinched and twisted (within reason) so I guess it works both ways.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

It definitely varies. Good example is my ex, she had amazing boobs and nipples. But I would rarely ever suck or play with them because she would always complain that I'm wasting my time. Always had to say "You know I can't feel anything, and it does nothing for me", talk about turning a raging horny hard on into a limp noodle. Just killed the moment. I told her not to say anything, just let me enjoy something I LOVE to do, but nope...THEN I have my incredible amazing wife, with boobs and nipples that were made to be used! When we're really horny, it goes from lots of hot kissing directly to me sucking and groping her boobs. And eventually that deep fast breathing and an orgasm are taking over her body. They're extremely sensitive (like mine). They're my favorite toy to play with throughout the day and night. And she loves me doing it. She does the same thing with me due to mine being just like hers. I definitely can't orgasm from it, but wow, every squeeze/twist/bite sends tingles straight through my cock and balls. They have a very good connection!! Others just don't have it.

BiSal likes this.
  10. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

I love to have my nipples sucked! My wife often used to do that when she'd be rubbing my cock in our foreplay.

A favorite masturbation technique is using her vibrator with a cum-cup attachment that I can use hands free. Often I'll pinch and rub both nipples while it's working its magic on me eventually giving a powerful orgasm.

Curiousxx, BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  11. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've always loved to have my nipples played with, I especially love having them licked and sucked. Mine got much more sensitive after I had them pierced.

BiSal likes this.
  12. Alex_Rose

Alex_Rose Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Really, I always noticed people with pierced nipples always look like they are hard
    i like clamps
    did it hurt having them pierced?

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've always enjoyed having my nipples licked, sucked, and nibbled on.

NaturalDreams and BiSal like this.
  14. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

One way to discover how sensitive your nipples can be is to try the double vibrating egg test. (Available almost anywhere that adult toys are sold.) Set them to low speed vibe and massage both nipples simultaneously. If you feel no response, up the speed a bit until you do. Flick them back and forth and circle the nipple in different ways. They have the power to awaken new feelings within you. Good luck and enjoy.

Attached Files:

15. BiSal

BiSal Members

So lucky. Amazing

16. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mine are very hardwired to my cock. Playing with them will definitely get me hard. Stimulating them along with me penis will definitely get me to work orgasm.

BiSal and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I never really thought about it until a couple of years ago. I visited a friend who I had first met at a massage place. As she got older, she left the business but saw a few of her clients in her home. She finished the massage and I flipped over for the hand job. Just as I let go, she leaned down and sucked my nipple. I was surprised how hard it had gotten as I ejaculated and how nice it felt to have her tongue and lips on it as I spasmed in her hand. I have to admit that when she leaned over I thought I was going to get a blowjob but not that day.

BiSal, BoyToy69, RBecca and 1 other person like this.
  18. NaturalDreams

Just a pinch, the piercing was no big deal, they were quite sore for a week afterwards and took months to fully heal. I've had them for years now so they are just a part of me.

BoyToy69 and BiSal like this.
  19. NaturalDreams

By the way, I've read some people actually lose sensitivity after getting them pierced.

20. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yikes!