males in yoga classes

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by nudistguyny, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've never once given a second thought to a man in a yoga class, beyond..oh look, there's a man in the yoga class

Are you sure you're not being paranoid? What do the women do to make you feel they're being hostile?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I see where they're coming from. Because honestly I wouldn't want someone looking at me in my yoga trousers either. But they don't have to wear those; they could wear sweats. I don't have yoga pants, but still...

I try to be really open; you guys sort of know that. But even I got weird vibes when I was in a cycling class. This one guy was old AND way into his music. He was singing along like no one was there. And I get that! But I certainly had to remind myself that there's nothing particularly harmful about that. Because isn't it more socially normal to NOT be singing out loud in a crowded room? Yes, that is the norm - being quiet. And I actually remember from the social experiments assignment in intro to sociology one of the experiments that you could do involved singing in elevators or something...

3. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

On the guy singing . I remember this guy from years ago at a spa . Just before working out I heard him talking to him self . First I thought there was something wrong with him , but he said it was a prayer he did just before working out .

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wasn't that everyone's thought?

to be fair, i don't think that's something you would have to worry too much about.

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Some people don't mind being watched ,others do .

6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I don't see a problem myself. Yoga is for everyone and not gender specific .

7. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann Members

Everyone should enjoy Yoga.

Tags: