(Males) Do You Have Toys & Does Your Wife Know?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by sandybrooke, Jul 16, 2015.

1. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

How many of you guys have your own toys? Does the wife know? What are they?

2. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

Because of this exact concern, whatever toys I may have are home-made and only made at the time of need.

1 person likes this.
  3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I would like to, but not sure if she would like it. She is aware that i masturbate as we both masturbate alone and together. We have a strap on, but i cnsider that 'ours' rather than mine. Would love a fleshlight hiding down there with the strap on lol

4. Dwayne_Hicks

Dwayne_Hicks Guest

I have a few toys. The wife doesn't know about them.... yet and I plan on keeping it that way until she's more comfortable with anal play. She's used a toy on me before while I masturbated and has even fingered my ass, but generally, she's not into it.

5. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

My wife offered to buy me a flesh light & I turned her down. They seem like a cleaning nightmare. She has purchased Tenga eggs for me & I like them.

1 person likes this.
  6. Funguy420

Funguy420 Members

I use my wife's toy!

Seanjohn and Running Man like this.
  7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I use my wife's toys.

Her anal probe feels great whilst having a wank and her clitorastimulator is brilliant on the tip of my cock.

Fleshlight next!

8. Supernatural

Supernatural Members

I have a few prostate massage toys.:)

9. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

I have some toys (dildo, cock ring, Fleshlight and anal messagers) and I'm not married! WIN WIN!

3 people like this.
  10. loventoes

loventoes Members

I've got 3 or 4 sleeves and she knows about them and that I play with myself. She doesn't masterbate as well as anything else, because she's to much of a prude, so I usually take kink matters into my own hands. That's an entirely different thread all together. My latest addition is my Njoy pure plug anal plug. I can wear it all day. Feels great rubbing one out with it in there. Highly recommended.

1 person likes this.
  11. awired51

awired51 Banned

My wife knows. We do mutual masturbation all the time ! :bulb:

12. J0HNNIE

J0HNNIE Members

I have a few toys - anal beads and vibs - wife knows all about them we use them together.

13. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I have my own secret stash of toys. And we have toys together. Some of hers do great double duty. I like strapping my suction cup dildo to her Hitachi Magic Wand.

14. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Since my last post we have talked about masturbators and sleeves etc. I now have a masturbation sleeve that i bought online, and my wife bought me a masturbation sleeve on her recent sex toy party. No complaints here.

Diggingditch and Redmanchu like this.
  15. KyleC0204

KyleC0204 Guest

Glad to know I'm not alone here. Been using little things I could find around until yesterday. I got creative and made a dildo with a rubbery ripe tape. Then attached it to an old suction cup for a gps and used it when I got home. I rode it and fucked myself just like my wife does me. It was freaking amazing and I came all over myself without even touching my cock. It was soo good.

16. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I have my little pony figures, some tonka trucks, and a tickle-me elmo. Wife has no idea.

Redmanchu likes this.
  17. stillhornyafter50

stillhornyafter50 Guest

I have several toys. The Doc Johnson vibrating prostate stimulator is my favorite. I showed it to her when I first bought it but I don't think she remembers it now. I have bought several other toys, some anal and some masturbators. She does not know about those. I also have used homemade type masturbators as well.

Diggingditch likes this.
  18. Smokieb69za

Smokieb69za Members

i have more toys than she does, and i still sometimes use hers too. I have a fleshlight, a vibrating butt plug, Nexus prostate massager, billy anal vibrator, rude boy, another smaller vibrator, a couples kit of vibrators and insertables balls and dildos and a buttplug. Wife knows about most of them - in fact the other night she used the billy vibrator in my ass for the first time while she gave me a blowjob!

19. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I have toys stashed. There's an access panel in the wall to get to some plumbing components. Its dark, she's admitted its scary to even look in there. I have a pillowcase stashed full of goodies in there.

1 person likes this.
  20. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

I just got an Aneros Helix Syn that she doesn't know about (as of yet), but I've not had a chance to try it yet.