Male to male spanking and CP

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by SEBOY, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Davidhrycik

Davidhrycik Newbie

If you still have the need and desire to get a hard spanking, where are you located. Be warned, you may have difficulty sitting for a couple of days

2. BiSal

BiSal Members

Me too sounds exciting

3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Fellows:

Being a die-hard ASS man for just about all of my 64 years, I find that M/M otk spanking is the ULTIMATE m/m "butt contact sport"!

Few things hotter than a macho guy dropping his pants and shorts and get across another guy's knees for a good, old-fashioned, butt-blistering, cum-blasting, male-on-male session!

To me, the ULTIMATE m/m spanking is when you (and your spank buddy) cry AND cum at the SAME time......that's one of the ULTIMATE sexual highs, believe me!

TRUE male bonding, without a doubt!

I loved to get my hot little 64-year old butt spanked hard over another guy's knees, and I REALLY got hot when I'd have a nice, round, meaty set of man-mounds over my lap, waiting for my ASSault!

Though I am not active with other guys in spanking (or anything else, for that matter these days) I still love jacking to m/m spanking vids and photos, and fantasizing about all the hot guys out there (entertainment, sports, etc.) whose butts I'd love to have pants down over my lap, and, the other way around!

When I'm at the store, not surprisingly, I gt a roaring boner when I walk down the hairbrush aisle!:D

Regards,

John

BiSal likes this.
  4. Martin69

Martin69 Members

It is a strange desire and yet going across a male knee like a naughty boy is very compelling and having my bottom well spanked is so arousing. Of course I have to then spank his bare bottom till his legs are kicking. Memories!

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Martin69:

Welcome to the forum!:)

......nothing like a strong masculine hand (either "solo" or gripping a hairbrush or paddle!) to get a round, meaty set of man mounds hot and red over his knee, with the other guy, pants and shorts down around his shoes, is bucking, squirming, and moaning, all the while grinding his pounding, rock-hard shaft against his spanker's lap.....oh, yeahhhh!

And, when the "session" is over, there's gonna be two guys with red, sore, butts and drained balls........:D

"Spanks for the memories.........":rolleyes:

Regards,

John

6. Martin69

Martin69 Members

You say it so well Spankedmale 64

7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Martin69:

Thanks....I try!:)

I always thought it would be HOT to watch a m/m cowboy-themed spanking flick....."BLAZING saddles", literally!:D

Regards,

John

8. Martin69

Martin69 Members

Sounds very good, over a saddle

9. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.....using razor strops and riding crops to really FIRE UP those sizzling male butt cheeks!:D

Another great title for a Western-themed m/m spanking flick would be "Bunkhouse Blisterin' "!:D

Or, an Air Force-themed m/m spanking film. "TAILgunner"!:D

Regards,

John

10. Martin69

Martin69 Members

You have a vivid imagination

11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Thanks!

When it comes to m/m OTK spanking, let's just say that my imagination knows no bounds.....:)

Regards,

John

12. Martin69

Martin69 Members

Very refreshing to know others of the same mind exist. Spanking is a most wonderful subject to explore, even in one's own mind.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Martin69:

Agreed!

As I am a die-hard "ass man", I have long regarded m/m OTK spanking as one helluva "contact sport"; seeing a macho guy drop his pants and shorts and get over another man's lap before he submits his bare ass for a good, hard, cum-blasting rump-roasting is seeing one of the tightest examples of "male bonding" out there.

The guy getting spanked gives full control over to the dude working his ass over, and, likewise, this role is reversed when it is the other guys turn to drop his pants and get over the well-spanked guy's knees for his own paddling!

Grabbing the guy's meaty butt cheeks prior, during, and after an intense OTK spanking session....rubbing, kneading, and squeezing those red, sizzling butt mounds gets things even HOTTER!

Regards,

John

Martin69 likes this.
  14. Fatboy07

Fatboy07 Newbie

Love to be taken to the woodshed by a much older man for a old fashioned razor strapping

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Fucking LOVE the idea of a hot bubblebutted hunk, whose ass just BEGS to be spanked, paddled, and stropped, dropping his pants and shorts and bending over a workbench or sawhorse in the ol' woodshed, with a big older bear literally "beating the spunk" out of the stud with the razor strop!

REALLY get things HOT by giving the guy a HARD otk spanking BEFORE and AFTER the stropping, REALLY incinerating that cockteasing ass!

Love seeing older guys getting their big, furry butts stropped and spanked also........:D

Fatboy07 likes this.
  16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

17. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

RIGHT ON, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  18. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

When one guy says to another, with an evil glint in his eyes:

"When I get done firing up that hot ass of yours, I'll not only fix it that you won't sit down for week, but I'll spank every last drop of jizz out of those balls!", you KNOW "blazing saddles" will be on the bill tonight!:D

BiSal and Fatboy07 like this.
  19. cronin charles

cronin charles Members

My older brother who was an adult paddled me bare butt when i was 18 cause I was negligent in handling farm equipment i had it coming so bared my butt and bent over and he paddled my bare butt damn hard I did not stay mad at him as we basically got along real well

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  20. Me I like spanking and to give spanks