Male sex toys

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Buddyluv, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Buddyluv

Buddyluv Members

What type of sex toys do you like to use? Can you explain how they work?

2. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Ever since I discovered the joy of a heavy surgical steel donut cock ring paired with a heavy surgical steel glans ring, I haven’t felt the need for anything else. The four things I love about them are:
    1) the feel
    2) the look
    3) the feel, and
    4) the look

They don’t really count as “toys” per se, but I can’t say enough about them!

ThickMushroom99 and bigredinmass like this.
  3. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Latex vaginas. I have two of them. I only use them a few times each month. The rest of the time, I just use traditional hand methods.

How to use a latex vagina: You prepare it by putting a bit of lube inside it and smearing some more on its exposed lips. Before that, optionally, you might soak it in hot water to bring it to body temperature. When it’s fully prepared, you place it on the bed between two pillows lying side by side. Get naked, and once you have a good boner, lie down atop it and you fuck it until you ejaculate into it. Pretty elementary.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  4. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Fleshlight, a latex vagina.. I like the clear one. Place lube on my cock and the opening. Slide my hard cock inside and stroke away. Clear lets me see what my cock would look like inside a vagina, and I can see my cum shoot out into the sleeve. Cleanup is easy, you can actually turn the sleeve inside out and wash it in warm water.

Vibrating anal/prostate massager, like this. Several vibration modes. Lube it and your hole, slide it in with the part with the little nubs to the front. Turn it on, sit so you can rock forward and let the little nubs press the sensitive area at your cock base/scrotum. The internal part is then pressing against your prostate. Amazing orgasms!
    [​IMG]

bigredinmass likes this.
  5. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

RBecca I have one of those massage wands, and have tried it as a sex toy on several occasions. Always been disappointed. The high speed feels like too much, the low speed too little, and the in-between speeds just don’t do it for me. One thing that’s still on my list to try though is combining the massage wand with the latex vagina — that is inserting my penis into the lubed latex, then applying the wand to its outside. Stay tuned.

6. ThickMushroom99

ThickMushroom99 Members

I got a glans ring recently and I LOVE it! I can wear it 24/7 and barely notice it's there.

I recently picked up a Primal SS cock ring and it's awesome for all day wear.

NJOY butt plugs are great too. Slip it in and head out shopping or to work, mmm. Such a nice feeling.

7. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Three different prostate massagers and I have had a fleshlight...

8. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have a masturbator that my wife bought me which is a simple but effective thing. I have a Fleshlight that is awesome but suprisingly not as good as the one my wife got me. Also have a Bodywand vibe which is amazing when put on the right places.

Tags: