Male saunas/bathhouses - whose been to one and did u like it?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Si69, Jan 11, 2011.

1. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

i like to go often enjoy sucking and playing with other guys.

Tjr2018 and Marriedbicouple like this.
  2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I use to go to the ymca back in the last 70's when I was in my 20's. I had played ball in college and was still in excellent condition. No one wore anything in the steam and sauna areas, just carried towels. Mostly older guys but a lot of downtown professional as well. Almost every visit I would be in the sauna and someone would be staring at my cock, and looking up at me with a smile. Once I was there late and only one guy about my age got in the spa with me. He was attractive and slim. We didn't say much but he kept smiling at me. I went to the sauna and he followed in after a minute. I got a look at his penis which was a good 4 to 5 inches soft. He saw me looking and sat across as I read the news paper. I looked up when he mentioned something in the news. As I looked back down I saw he was getting hard and I looked back up to him looking at my dick. It was like tingling went through my lower back and I was starting to get hard. I looked back down again and he was hard as a rock about seven plus thick inches. I just stared a few minutes as I became fully erect. I heard someone out side and quickly covered up and he smiled and said no ones coming in and he asked me to his apartment. I chickened out but couldn't quit looking at his hard dick. I went home and my gf came over, that's the first time I was thinking about a guys dick when fucking her, wondering how much she might enjoy his size and imagining sucking his dick as well.

Marriedbicouple and Fred64 like this.
  3. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I go to a bathouse near me. Mostly in the colder months though. I enjoy going mostly to be naked and masturbate with other guys, Iam not into sex, although I have done a little bit oral sex, my first time ever trying oral with another guy was there a few years ago, and tbh I kind of liked it.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  4. Jon Roberts

Jon Roberts Members

I'm 70 and go occasionally. Usually I sit in the sauna, steam room or video room and stroke a big hard erection so guys are queueing up to suck me. Unfortunately most are 40+ so I don't find the young ass that I like to fuck.

5. QueerBear73

QueerBear73 Guest

I'm 45..I go often - to get fucked

First time to a bathhouse wasnt until I was 30. Was an absolute blast. Was in San Francisco. Castro District. I was newly out, no boyfriend (although I met one I dated steady 2 days later), first time I got fucked raw in front of a group of guys. Absolutely loved it. Met a guy in a bar 2 days later, went back to my hotel and he fucked me and I fell for him.

6. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Age 61 and bi
    Once to a bathhouse, was very nervous,sucked one guy while I came hands free.

7. hagel

hagel Members

I have visited numerous bathhouses. Rarely am I dissapointed.

8. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Age 40-60
    Once so far. Loved it !

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

My first bi experience sucking a guys dick was in a bathhouse. I found i loved it so much i sucked four more before i left that day. Now i visit them often

Si69 and Marriedbicouple like this.
  10. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Not to sound all Debbie Downer or judgmental, but do any of you guys ever consider STDs when going to bathhouses? Being there sounds hot as hell and I'd love to go to one someday. But I don't want to pay for a hot night of pleasure with a lifetime of health problems. Unfortunately it seems to me exchanging body parts with a gathering of anonymous people is asking for trouble. I guess I'm looking for perspective.

And another thing: Is anyone concerned cops could break in and arrest people there? I'm sure they all know what really goes on there. But no one would have any proof of it unless they not just peeked in but walked in too. So it's discreet so there wouldn't be anything to be offended by. When someone goes in they know what they're getting into. And everybody there is there of their own free will so you can't argue there's human trafficking or anything like that. Legally there shouldn't be any reason why bathhouses shouldn't exist and shouldn't allow rampant gay sex...as long as you have discretion and free will. And I'm sure some jurisdictions allow bathhouses to operate with a gentlemen's agreement that "if we don't see it, it isn't there" or maybe even with overt knowledge of the filthy goings on.

But let's say you're in a country that's not so sexually liberated, or in a town where the sheriff is up for reelection and wants to lump together men who discreetly and consensually like to play naked with each other with rapists, robbers, drug addicts, etc. to prove he's a tough guy, or a local Karen who is so concerned about "the children!" in order to get over her guilt over her neglect of her own kids, that she starts a crusade to rid their neighborhood of the evil den of sodomites. Sorry if I ramble on and I'm difficult to follow. My point is it's easy for someone, for whatever reason, to stick their nose into the business of a bathhouse and make legal trouble. Along with the place getting shut down, people get arrested. I know I have a long winded scenario of what could happen, but is anyone who goes afraid they might get arrested?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Back in the day, I used to really enjoy bathhouses. Not one within 100 miles now.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

70+, Early 40s first time I visited a bath house. I traveled for a living then and discovered one in a city I visited. My nervousness went away as soon as I saw all the naked men. There were young and old men, several engaged in sex while others watched. I felt a warm hand on my cock and stroked his. Next thing I knew, we were on a cot doing 69 while others cheered us on. After that I always looked for a bath house in the cities I visited and went to several. Last time was probably 15 years ago. Mostly older men, some of whom really knew how to suck a cock. One opened a few years in a city close by that I plan to visit when the pandemic is over.

13. BiRob

BiRob Members

Been to a couple, always quiet.
    But i was able to suck a couple of nice cocks and got fucked. Next time I'm bringing a toy to have more fun

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

I used to go when I was younger. I liked being a 16 yr old kid fulfilling a mans fantasy of fucking me silly, going to saunas turned me out for sure!!