Male multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Deleted member 309269, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Normally I just slow it down and enjoy it squeezing on semisoft Willie.

Rocket73 and Iloveorgasms5 like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just ordered an Aneros. The wife and I are looking forward to playing with it.

3. Iloveorgasms5

Iloveorgasms5 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To clarify, there are some studies before now, but the research quality is not as good as envisioned by current research. There will be in-person studies in the years to come. The topic is being revisited now after renewed interests, particularly in non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms and prostate orgasms.
    A few have been published lately. There is a meta-analysis published in 2016. One on consecutive ejaculations in male rats. Also, a survey was published this year, with its conclusion warranting FMRI studies.

Suburbanray and Rocket73 like this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

You will love it!

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I've chased this elusive male multiple orgasm topic for years and had come to the conclusion that most are just experiencing their new found roller coaster of edging or something tantrically similar. Besides a few lucky gifted individuals that may have a few waning back to back full on up and down orgasms, being able to have multiple 10 out of 10 magnitude orgasms seems fabled. I've read through Mantak Chia's multiple orgasm works and others without much surprise, seems I've been doing all that (except the energy circulation baloney) since I was 14, big whoop.

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Although I believe most men can achieve it, it’s not for everyone. From the original post, it’s more oriented towards having the penis pleasured without ejaculation a few times in a row. I have enjoyed that many times and I still want it in my 50s. What organ prostate stimulation which I am not able to achieve, it’s From the original post, it’s more oriented towards having the penis pleasured without ejaculation a few times in a row. I have enjoyed that many times and I still want it in my 50s. What organ prostate stimulation which I am not able to achieve, it’s The best form of pleasure on receiving. It can be done with oral, hand, between breasts and even sex.
    I already wrote about it somewhere else, I had 22 consecutive orgasms before letting it go. It was my record in 35 minutes and only one of the two times I bothered counting, out of curiosity.
    At times it becomes pretty difficult to hold back, the desire to experience the full orgasm with ejaculation is pretty strong. But it’s so rewarding.

7. dixie100

dixie100 Members

before i discovered the aneros prostate massager 15 yrs ago my sex life with my wife and solo had always been a quite frantic, hard thrusting and hard stroking encounter targeted on a penis centred ejaculatory orgasm.
    the device was life changing......... without even touching my penis.
    it slowed everything down; i learned new techniques that took me to new and unexplored areas of intense dry multiple orgasmic pleasure....... there is no refractory period.......goes on until sated.
    my brain became quickly re wired ..... my breathing became slow and deep,calm and relaxed....... my pelvic floor muscles became strong.......my nipples became a source of extreme pleasure......... my arousal/libido increased enabling me to orgasm within a minute.
    i then learned to repeat the same sensations without the aneros inserted........ bliss.

i have 2/3 sessions a day [ a/less ] that can be done anywhere or anytime...... layingdown;sitting;standing;waiting around[ car/inline ]

Suburbanray likes this.
  8. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I have multiple orgasms with ejaculation. I was 30 years old before I realized not all men do. Maybe it is that I maintain an erection not matter how many orgasms I have.

I know two other men who have multiple orgasms according to their partners. One of them is my wife's former fiance which explains why she wasn't surprised when she learned that I also have multiple orgasms.

The study of multiple male orgasms that I find most interesting is this one by Dunn and Trost. First, partners for about half the men in the study collaborate what the men say. Less doubt as to whether the men are being honest. Second, it looks at the men and what they think as well as statistics.

I've had email conversations with Dr. Richard Wassersug and Dr. Erik Wilowo who have done studies on male sexual function. Dr. Wilowo may do a study on male multiple orgasms.

Attached Files:

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

UPDATE: I got to the point with this where, once suitably aroused, I can trigger an orgasm without cum just by pressing on my perineum. This led me to experiment with my wife when we have sex. Could I do it with my penis in her vagina? Or her mouth? Definitely, and she loved feeling me orgasm without all the mess. After a bit more practice I can even thrust inside her and choose to cum or not cum as I like. This is a world away from my younger days where my orgasms controlled me rather than the other way round.

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That’s my favourite thing other than giving as much as I can when doing something for a woman.

One woman who was VERY much into BJ absolutely loved it. Although she wanted to make me cum in her mouth she also got quite turned on feeling the orgasm in her mouth too.
    The multiple orgasms without ejaculation took care of that for her. Plus the added benefit of all the precum and bigger load she swallowed at the end. She quickly learned to stop and not make me finish first time around.

My benefit too.

Explorer3000 likes this.