Male multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Deleted member 309269, Apr 26, 2019.

1. I just discovered the technique to have repeatable non ejaculatory orgasms.

Its new for me and dont know anyone else who can.

Id like to hear guys share their experiences and and techniques they have found helpful. It could be your first time, best session, most recent session or anything you wish

Im curious if my experiences are typical.

Rocket73 and Iloveorgasms5 like this.
  2. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I first experienced that really great state to get into using my Venus 2000. Sometimes it just don't want to stop,,,,, so I don't, machines don't get tired.

Sparky Paul, Rocket73 and Micheal9 like this.
  3. I never want to stop either. Since it is so new, I am like a kid in a candy store. Its like I am afraid I won't
    be able to do it again.

One day I had am extended session 7 hours. Felt a little let down afterward.

Probably the drop in dopamine. They say orgasm is like a hit of cocaine.

Venus is probably a good idea. I lost sensation on the middle fingers on one hand for pulling he skin tight near my penis.

Rocket73 likes this.
  4. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The beauty of the Venus is I can just sit back and totally enjoy the feelings. More intense running slow.

5. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I have non ejaculatory orgasms when, well, I have orgasm and nothing more to ejaculate.

Sometimes I don't stop after a release, I just stay hard - and sometimes even harder--and continue fucking. Bj are very efficient on me to give me a second/third/fourth/you get the idea life.
    At the second orgasm I have all the symptoms and pleasure of ejaculation but nothing come out. The only downside is for the girl giving oral : the won't get a load to swallow.

6. hot marc. Do you find they become more intense or less intense?

7. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Well you don't have the relieving part of ejaculating something, so they don't fully satisfy, I think that's why it's probably easier to stay hard after second or later orgasm than after the first one

8. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

You can do this through prostate massage as well. I had 20 in a row one time, non ejaculatory. Mind blowing and exhausting.

Sparky Paul and Suburbanray like this.
  10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I need to try that one !

11. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

I have just learnt I can orgasm multiple times without ejaculation just from circling my fingers on my perineum/taint. Takes a bit of tensing, varying the speed of my fingers, ball pulling, but so far I managed 13 times in half an hour.

Suburbanray and Iloveorgasms5 like this.
  12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I had a session with a guy once who after his first orgasm continued for several more; he came each time but with reduced sperm. He told me he had always been limecthis with multiple orgasms.

I have never met another guy who had this ability.

Simon :)

Suburbanray likes this.
  13. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Yup have done it, massaging balls and prostate area. I don't ejaculate each time but have the orgasm. A girl did it to me once too. Hmm, might give it a go today.

Suburbanray likes this.
  14. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I hope to cum ver and over tonight and tomorrow. Hit a hotel room with the gf tonight.

15. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

would love to learn the technique

16. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I was a virgin on our wedding night after almost 8 years of dating. I had 7 orgasms that night. Since then, 3 has been my maximum. I'm past the age of needing multiples, but I could have used your hints when I was younger.

Suburbanray and Klimax2gether like this.
  17. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I’ve had 3 in an hour and 7 in one day. These days I can cum 2 times a day.

Rocket73 and Klimax2gether like this.
  18. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Until late in life I was never able to climax without squirting semen — even when I discovered in my late 30s that I could climax using stimulation only to my scrotum or perineum. Masturbating that way took longer and required more focus, but resulted in intense and deeply satisfying climaxes. But there was always a squirt that accompanied the climax. Now in my late 60s, I find that squirting during a climax is a luxury that is no longer a sure thing each time. Without at least 30 minutes of edging, there is no discharge whatsoever at the moment of climax — my pelvic floor muscles clamp and pulse against empty plumbing. Frustrating it is. If I get anything, it is only an ooze or a dribble later when my boner has already gone down. To get a true squirt I have to stroke long and mindfully, and when it happens, it reminds me of what a joy it is to feel semen gushing through my urethra. I still very often use exclusively scrotal or perineal stimulation, and, done right, results in a satisfying squirt. But usually no more than once per day. I am lucky that I can still have a second (and even a third and fourth) climax all within the 90 minutes after the first. But those subsequent ones are always dry. In my youth and even into middle age, however, they were all productive. Of course I should be (and am) thankful that my equipment still works as well as it does. Many men my age are not nearly so lucky.

19. Iloveorgasms5

Iloveorgasms5 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Following ejaculation, does it feel too intense or sensitive?

20. Iloveorgasms5

Iloveorgasms5 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is still much unknown. There will be the first studies on male multiple orgasms in the next couple years. I'm working with some leading researchers right now in a study

Suburbanray and Rocket73 like this.