makno is a stick of dynamite

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 20, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Set to eliminate all your tensions, reservations, insecurities, and held back oblivious non-partisan obscurities. UP TO FACE. Eliminate all your feeling. Left not the slightest trace. Warrior, warrior, warrior: I am always singing this song. Well beyond the boundaries of some procurred infiniti in the place where a sorceror fuckin' sails right along.
    amen to the great and all powerful irish godess worshipping lover makno
    hip hip
    HUZZAH!
    hip hip
    HUZZAH!
    hip hip
    HUZZAH!

*herbal steps back and glares for a moment, takes an immense breathe of liquied oxygen, and:
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now we now know. There is no beginning or end.

2. makno

makno Senior Member

who do ya have ta fuck to get a drink around here?

3. makno

makno Senior Member

dynamiye , the greatest of stuff , just put it next to a bunch of worthless parisites at a bankers convention ...lite fuse and....

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Name me one problem in the world today that can't be fixed with the right amount of TNT....

5. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

no more coffee and green tea for you, mister!

6. kitty fabulous

menstrual cramps. no actually, come to think of it, TNT is perfect for menstrual cramps.

7. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Yeah, we could sell little white sticks of dynimite and call them "Blow-Tex".

sorry, didn't mean to say that outloud.

8. makno

makno Senior Member

the irish cherokee godess has stated intent to leave hubby!

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Is that a whale I hear singing? Boom. Ooh, lovurrrs. hehehe.

But, no more coffee, I agree. As far as green tea is concerned there is no limit. You should just be happy I quit smoking!

10. kitty fabulous

seen on a bumper sticker:
    who lit the fuse to your tampon???

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I just started drinking green tea a cpl weeks ago. In fact, I think I'll go make some here in a min.

12. kitty fabulous

depends on what you were smoking.

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I smoke yummy dank ganja for three years, cigarettes for a few months, and combined with all the devils weed and mushrooms and wierd seeds and cactus I have eaten, well, at some, poimt, all the shit makes no difference. Then you quit everything, delete your past, and realize I am still the same right now just doing things differently.

14. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

When I'm done with the tea bags I'll dry them in the sun and sell them to homeless burnouts for foodstamps and aluminium cans....

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

You can practically live off yerba mate(my favorite plant love, she's from south america). She hits you with two types of caffeine(one nonaddictive, the other naturally soothing), a load of cholorphyll, antioxidants, a compliment of vitamins A,B,C,E, and some minerals.
    I make huge cups of her strong as all hell. People at the health food store are always saying, "be careful that stuffs really strong" and I look at them like they are crazy or oblivious or lacking energy or something, LoL.
    Then again one time I went to work at a book store after drinking a massive fat cup of her and smoking some herba and and the store manager said "he looks like he's going to explode today" the assitant manager laughed and said "he looks like that every day".
    NaykidApe in light of your newest tea endeavors I am going to make a cup to celebrate. Amen brother lover.

16. kitty fabulous

sorry man, but they don't use food stamps any more. because people were selling them, or doing things like buying a pack of kool-aid and saving the change so they could buy wild illicit luxuries like toilet paper. (and yes, DSS will tell you toilet paper is a luxury!) they just run their benefit cards through the machine at the register now. which kind of makes it hard to use the cards at farm stands, where they could once spend the stamps. but "everyone knows" poor people don't spend their food stamps at farm stands. they buy chips and coca-cola and ramen noodles! :rolleyes: because, you know, we're too stupid to figure out basic nutrition, even if we've been through 4 years of college.

17. makno

makno Senior Member

yea matte is cool they love that stuff in argentina ...i knew that was what yer name was bout just never got the chanct to say nothin bout it

18. kitty fabulous

doesn't it raise blood pressure? i think it's one of the herbs i'm not supposed to take. my mother-in-law's crazy over it, though.

i'd love to study herbal medicine. there's a school in ithaca, but my husband said no way. i told him i'd miss him, but not that much.

19. makno

makno Senior Member

when i lived in manhatten they just brought the cards to the yemmanise guys store and got cash for smack!

20. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

since I lost most of my useful brain matter in order to better de-evolve society to reach the all powerful ignorant baby state I found a great memory brain patcher-upper hey I need some new synpases herbuh mix- ginko, gotu kola, yerba mate, damiana, nettle, alfalfa, peppermint, rosemary, sage, licorice. There is a really good detox combo that kicks ass too 'cause it's main ingredient is milk thistle which is the best natural cheap liver purifier on the planet! The good stuff about the damiana is that it is not only I think the only herb that incites a cleansing action in your sexual ssytem, but it also makes your horney. So your brain works better you become energizes and you get horney all at once. I usually make large cups of tea with 5 tea bags mixed in it, anywhere from 12 to 93 times a day.