making LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Platinum_twf, May 11, 2004.

1. LostChord

LostChord Member

ya acid is the cheapest strongest mind-manifesting drug... buy enough and get it at a couple bucks a hit still aint bad.. but i guess large amts depend on how serious you are and if you actually know and understand what you are doing with it

2. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

~
    ummm, maybe they read some of that awful _anarchist cookbook_ ?

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

who are the idiots that wrote that fucking book?

4. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

5. TomDijon

TomDijon Member

and he regrets it, but he doesn't even own the rights to it anymore

6. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

ya its hard but it would be sweet if you could make your own lsd

7. Partner420

Partner420 Member

I've been trying to figure this one out for awhile now. Here's what I've come up with.

Actually making a lab to do all this wouldn't be hard, really. But what I've noticed is not a single "instruction" to make lsd explains what kind of lab you need and what equipment, which we really need to know.

The precursors don't seem too hard to get. The only one that seems somewhat tough is ergotamine tartrate. But I believe you can get that thru some sort of extraction method from some pill? The rest seem easy to get, but you gotta be smart and not just buy all of them at once. Do it progressively and have a few other people buy some of it for ya.

In all honesty, there's local people who are producing it. Most acid is made locally. Hence why you got some that are kind of shitty quality. And you end up with a lot when you make it. Then there's the laboratory acid that comes from a large scale type of deal. (At least from my research, this is what I've come up with). At home, I'm sure there's a way to cook up some cheap lsd but it probably won't be too clean. You're going to need a lab, and know exactly what equipment you'll need. The lab itself isn't hard to make.

If I figure out how to do this and exactly what you need, I will for sure post up an article. I love this community, and I think sharing my knowledge with you guys is the least I could do.