Making her cum while your on top?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by acropora, Jan 11, 2005.

1. acropora

acropora Member

Hey everyone, Im going to need some advice on this one. My sexy new lady friend has told me that she is able to cum while on top, and also from oral. Buttt... she has never been able to cum while the guy is on top. Maybe, i could be the first to make her.:)

I have heard of the technique where she lays on her belly and you put a pillow under her belly, but i have yet to try that. The one thing im unsure about this technique is... should i attempt to point myself down towards her g spot while doing it?

Any other ideas?

2. Binky

Binky Member

What gets me off (and I only cum if I do this) is to lay on my back but move my hips and to do most of the work, even though I am lay down.
    The pillow technique also works when she’s laying on her back, if the pillows under her ass, and it should be more then one....this works because it "points yourself" towards her g spot - which is infrount of the bladder

3. velvet

velvet Banned

ahhhwww... I envy girl who can cum for intercourse *sigh*.. although I have the feeling that I'm getting closer.. is it possible that you get 'better' at it, that your G-spot becomes more sensitive or sth? I used to feel nothing but now I get this tingling feeling all through my body.. it's nothing like getting excited from clitoral stimulation but it's very very nice as well.. it does feel like it's building up to something but my poor boyfriend can only last so long.. hehe.. and I think he's doing a pretty good just with a minimum of 15 minutes as it is ;) (He can do quickies though, thank god.. hehe).

4. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

another thing that helps me is if the guy is on top and I finger my clit at the same time. *shrugs* just a possibility.

5. Binky

Binky Member

I’d say you’re on the right track. It Dose take women about 15 min’s to be able to cum, so I say keep up with it, move your hips more and only concentrate on the sex, nothing else or it makes it more difficult to cum.

6. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior Member

While inside her grind lightly against her pelvic bone. while in the missionary position this works great!! don't worry about thrusting in and out. when you find the right spot it will happen.

7. acropora

acropora Member

Thanks for the input everyone! It seems her doing most of the work would make more sense, afterall in my case at least... it takes a lot longer to get off when shes on top. But i would love to give the pillow method a shot, i guess i just remembered it the opposite of how it should be done, luckily i posted it on here first.

....So continue to jab up for awhile? lol

It usually takes me awhile to get off, like 15-40 mins. So luckily i will have all the time i need.:)

8. lkshdkljh

lkshdkljh Visitor

This is a funny subject for me to get in to because if you touch me down there I cum! :) heh Listen to this though! Take your hand right at her hips when she is lying on her back and you are over her, Hold her up just a bit this works as the pillow effect but better, slowly do your thing but move her hips along with you. This is sure to make her cum! so have a ball and remember trying new things everday helps your understand things better!