Making an ANTI-WAX video :)

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by ThePmiester, Feb 13, 2009.

1. urbanhedgemonkey

urbanhedgemonkey Member

Maybe we should vet all responses to the vid like DHHQ does with theirs, so only those people that lurrve it will have their views shown. :rolleyes: But that would be tad cowardly...

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

oh no responding on youtube would require i sign in.. thats just to much effort for the hippie side of me..:rolleyes:

i am seriously looking forward to viewing this masterpiece against the evil DHHQ and the dreaded (pun intended :p ) wax..

ill just make my comments here. :)

im so excited im just plum giddy...:rolleyes:

3. urbanhedgemonkey

urbanhedgemonkey Member

Whatever tickles your pickle, luv.

4. hippiehillbilly

thanks dux..

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

oh no u never stalk and yet you cant wait to pre-attack something that hasnt even yet been created?

acusations?
    you cant wait to jump all over it simply because im making it
    give me a break

btw didnt u notice my comments were to nobody so u had no reason to respond? cant you tell when your trying to be ignored?

god you really make yourself look great when you plan ahead on your attacks dont you

6. hippiehillbilly

i never said what i would say about your video,once again your making unfounded accusations .sometimes i think your delusional..

i simply said i cant wait to see it and comment on it..
    and i cant.. ;)

i really feel your the one looking to bully and argue in a attempt to intimidate me. and as i said, im done avoiding you simply because you dont like me.
    get used to it.

7. urbanhedgemonkey

urbanhedgemonkey Member

Sorry SE. That was might fault. I poked him. I hold my hands up. It was me [hangs head]. I won't be pokin 'im no more, chicky. (thats chick as in chicken/chickypoo, not bearded-lady-at-the-circus :D)

8. soaringeagle

Sorry hippiehillbilly is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

since i have no right to ignore u i must politely request you respect my right to not be bothered by you and leave me alone
    ive asked politely with great respect i hope you have a fragment of honouyr in you and can respect my request

9. hippiehillbilly

look dude,i cant help my posts bother you,ya dont like them,dont read them. but i will not avoid posting somewhere simply because you will have a temper tantrum..
    i really dont care how nice you ask, if i see something i wanna comment on im gonna comment..
    im sick and fucking tired of having to be conscious of offending you..
    once again,its a free and open forum. i can post where i damn well please.
    get used to it and get over it.

10. soaringeagle

argh im so sorry to disapoint ya all, i am rushing my recovery just lil too quickly im suposed to just be keeping my foot elevated another week but i felt this was too important to wait, i jumped up all exciterd to get it done and i guess cause of the pain meds or who knows what was just too lightheaded and dizzy i got ther camera all setup was having some minor lighting issues i was trying to work out (i wanted to have the dreadheadhq vid playing on the tv next to me while i debunked it point by point ande at least oin the camera screen the details on the tv werent very clear sat all) i was hoping the dizzineswould pass and i could get started but it was getting worse instead till i felt like toppling over
    im gonna make 1 more try tomorow (oh damn its sore now think i need more pain meds, it may have been a mistake to try at all today) but if it dont go better tomorow i'm afraid it will have to wait till tuesday at the soonest, or perhaps it mnay even be best to wait a few weeks till im more fully recovered
    i do apologize and hopoe others are able to get up theyres sooner.. bhut i do still intend to do one asap

i feel like i let ya down..just the dizziness was getting unbearable and nobody would want to watch a vid of someone who looked like they were about to fall out of theyre chair and black out
    \

however this is an opurtunity to ask if any of ya more vid savy folks might have a solution to this, ..in the viewscreen the tv looked really washed out pretty much all details of what was on screen obliterated, and the area where i planned to be next to it was rather dark in shadows
    im not sure if it takes the light meter from the centerpoint or multipoints but if center i believe the centerpoint was on the edhge of the tv screen
    perhaps i should add more light in front of me (the only lights on were 2 ceilingfan lightsd not real bright) that way both areas would be closer to the same brightness? as long as it dont create a glare on screen i mean
    my expertiece ends with which button to push to make it strart abnd stop..lol
    but i can do that like a pro

11. soaringeagle

look asshole your comments ceased to be about wax a long long longf time ago you just keep comming and comming and comming just to abnoy and you go on and on and on justto continue a fight
    you thrive on it
    you even admit yo scan the pages for anyone aying wanything sbout you just so u can jump in and cause drama

if you want to post about dreads by all means post about dreads if u want to just make everyone pay attention to you start your own personal forum call it the assholes shitpile for all i care there you can go annoy people as much as u want and get all the feedback you need on how big an asshole you are
    but this is not the place./.drop it already if your even capable..but your not your fucking addicted to being called an asdshole..you go out of your way to piss people off so u can gert page after pawge of vakidation of your assholishnmess.. again yoyu turned this whole fucking thread into yet anopther look at me im annoying session
    grow up

12. hippiehillbilly

please refrain from personal attacks.;)

we have our personal forums,however this is a public forum on dreads,this is where people talk about dreads. i am a person.. i have done nothing but defend myself from you as well as others personal attacks and accusations this entire time. you are the one continuing to flame,not i..
    once again,i will not be intimidated any longer!
    i will from this day forward no longer avoid this forum.. ya dont like me in your threads start your own fucking PRIVATE forum!!

BTW, i hope your foot gets better,its a damn shame the video may be delayed,but health is more important than some silly old video..;)

13. soaringeagle

knottyknowhow was a private forum made public in case yoiu forget

and as u noticed i never once went in your private forum to bother you or anyone
    yet you insist on dragging out anthing that keeps the focus on you
    i resported to no personal attacks..is it not true you pride yourself on being an asshole? therefore that is the compliment you desperately seek over and over
    youve had tyour fair share of compliments notw its time to drop it and stop continuing..cant you get that through your head?
    look back, there maybe 8 posts about the vid..20 about you
    is that fair?
    is that fair to the thousands who never become members but simpl,y want info?
    right now there could be 1000 peole reading this and thinking wtf is wrong with that hhb guy why cant he just leave it alone
    now thety have a huge mess to wade through to find any info on wax or the anti wax vid
    instead its all the glorification of your masasive ego and desperate need to be called an asshole yet again
    is that fair to anyone?
    again i ask you please please please for the sake of sanity stop

i apologize to the ehntire world wide web for this trollish behavoir

there has got to be somne fundamental personality disorder that explains why he just refuses to ever stop
    egomania?
    probly part of it i dunno
    doesnt mandy or someone have a psych degree that could explain why he just wont leave it alone?

heres an idea.. look at whos online right now. maybe 2-500 members? probly another 8000 guests?
    there ya go you no longer need us to tell u your an asshole a hundred times a day, simply multiply the number of your an assholes u get by ..lets say 6 and there u got the full number of people who think your an asshole today..isnt that better? dont you feel u accomplished something now? ok now you can quite and feel you reached your quota

14. hippiehillbilly

apology accepted.. does that mean your going to quit acting like one now??:rolleyes:

15. soaringeagle

it means i will not reply to this thread till your gone and have stopped derailing it

or till i have made the vid wichever comes 1st

i have a feeling by the time i make the vid the threads either closed or has grown to 15 pages of look at me im an asshole posts

but i do promice this will be my last post tilleither of those conditions are met

can u promice the same? doubt it

16. hippiehillbilly

ill look forward to that video.. cant wait to see it.. :p

see ya on the forums im sure.. ;)

17. scatteredleaves

scatteredleaves Smelly Hobo

i for one would love if you came around more HHB.
    whats with all the hate guys?
    i almost always enjoy your posts :)

18. soaringeagle

please please please dont mention his name or the thread will be all about him again
    cant you please respect that?

19. amybird

amybird Senior Member

Thought that's what Youtube was for :p ;)

20. hippiehillbilly

thanks for the warmth scatteredleaves..

ill be around more now. like i said im done avoiding him simply because he has temper tantrums every time i come around..

maybe the rest of the folks in this forum who never venture out to the rest of the boards will see who i really am,rather than the delusions of me SE has in his head..

see ya on the boards my friend..:)