makes sense to smoke inside.....right?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by happyonehit420, Jun 28, 2006.

1. happyonehit420

happyonehit420 Member

alrighty, my dad just said that if im gonna smoke at his house, i need to do it out on the back porch at night. ok, we're in a very, very heavily populated suburb of houston, with neighbors completely surrounding us. doesn't it make more sense to smoke in my room, where nosy neighbors can't see me? my dad just doesn't want me to get caught and bring the cops to his house, so, I should go ahead and smoke in my room. right? not really asking whether or not I should, cuz im gonna smoke in my room regardless, but I just wanna see what you people think......

2. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

i dont know...i mean, your dad seems pretty cool about the whole thing, so you shouldn't disrespect him by smoking inside when thats the ONE rule he sets down about it. just smoke a blunt or something on the back porch so it doesn't look as conspicuous...i mean...you can't really blame your dad for not wanting his house to smell like pot...maybe talk to your dad about it tomorrow and tell him that you're concerned there will be nosy neighbors who will call the cops, if he's already so cool about it, i'm sure he'll understand.

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

shit dude...i guess you should just smoke out back to be cool with your dad. is there anything like a shed or tall fence you sit next to/sit in? and are the houses around you 2 story?

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i always smoke on my back porch....live in boston. its nicer to smoke outside

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

All I have to say is that if your dad is cool with you smoking pot in his house, you should do it where he tells you to do it.

6. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

when i was still living at home i had this same argument with my mum - only that she didn't approve of the whole concept AT ALL, whether in- or outside... which i understand

so it really seems your dad seems kinda relaxed about it, after all he's allowed you to smoke under the circumstance that it's got to happen outside (which i personally prefer anyway, especially now that it's summer....)

...of course your concerns about some sneeky neighbours are understandable, too.....as always i think the key is communication
    i wouldn't worry too much about it, AFTER ALL HE'S ALLOWED YOU TO SMOKE, my friend ;) and i would tolerate his wish not to have his house smelling of ganja

7. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

tell your dad that you saw the neighbors looking at you the other night, and that you want to smoke in your room, and use a silencer, insense, and the what. :)

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

yeah just explain your worries and see what happens

9. happyonehit420

happyonehit420 Member

i wish...we just got like 5 ft high chainlink fence surrounding our backyard, and past the fence are our neighbor's yards.

I like smoking outside [sometimes] but here in Houston there are bajillions and bajillions of mosquitos. as soon as you step outside you get covered in em....besides the neighbors, thats the only other reason I don't wanna smoke outside. yea, my dad is really relaxed about smoking, and he should be, considering he's the one I get my pot from, but, i dunno. i agree with those of you who said to respect his one and only rule, but.....mosquitos.....so...many...mosquitos. i'll end up like that one far side comic where the larger-than-life size mosquito completely drains the insides of a guy named harold.....lol

10. Groovy Toker

Groovy Toker Senior Member

I smoke in the living room.. make it smell like home for when my mom gets home..

just roll doobies and open ur bedroom window...

11. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

thats my way of thinking. but whatever, if the mans cool with you smoking as long as its outside, I say go outside

12. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

His house, his rules. "Please smoke outside in the designated area" is a rule that all tobacco smokers deal with by respecting the homeowner's wishes.