Make up a fake news item.

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Bilby, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

English professors are in agreement that the word “Circle” really begins with the letter “S”

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    Sambone likes this.
  2. Eric!

US national debt finally paid in full

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Political Disagreements Settled
    By tumbling.dice

POLITICS, The Hip Forums (AP) — In an announcement that stunned even the most cynical of Hip Forums members, Skip on Monday revealed that all political adversaries in the political forums had put aside their ideological differences and agreed to work together for the common good. "Unbelievable," said Skip, "I've waited for something like this since Woodstock...I was beginning to lose hope." Administrator ZenKarma also expressed shock, saying "I had given up all hope on those ignorant assholes. I guess I was a little hasty; they just needed some time to work things out."

Longtime member ************ shrugged off any notion that the newfound camaraderie was unusual. "What people need to understand is that these are complex issues we deal with in here," said Panic. "Do you have any idea how difficult it is to develop thoughtful, well-reasoned solutions to the problems the rest of you pricks create? Jesus, we've had to hash this shit out for years, fuck sometimes decades," he explained. "Jesus H. Christ," he added.

Australian member VanillaGorilla agreed with Panic's thoughts. "What no one knows is that all this time I've been playing Devil's Advocate. I mean, you don't really think I believed any of that shit, do you? But I thought it was important that we get every conceivable point of view out in the open to be meaningfully debated, thus I constantly had to babble out something. Thankless task, I assure you." When asked about his frequent disputes with stormountainman, another member of the think-tank, Gorilla smiled and nodded his head. "Stormy and I have a sort of special relationship in the group. We both are naturally concerned with nuances that may arise in any given social scenario, so often we have had to go three or four pages to arrive at a logical solution. Fact is, many times his powerful arguments have gone completely over my head. He's quite brilliant."

Oddly enough, not everyone believes the new spirit of brotherhood and cooperation is a good thing for The Forums. "The politics section is what brings people here [The Hip Forums] to begin with; everyone knows that," says Pete's Draggin', "but now that all issues have been solved is there any reason to be here? I mean, we got the superb Love And Sex section...it's saved many a marriage for God's sake, but I just don't think it attracts that many people. Maybe we should all become food critics or something, hell I'm open to any idea at this point."

Draggin's concern is decidedly in the minority, however. Many are saying that a similar spirit of fellowship could overtake the other threads, perhaps soon. "An issue I would very much like to see resolved is whether or not married men sucking dick is gay or not," says Skip. "This has been going on longer than any of the political mumbo-gumbo. But I think an answer is 'cumming' soon," he said with a chuckle. "Then I can finally shut 'er down and retire somewhere...it's a great time to be alive!"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2020
  4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah... That never happened. ^^^

Eric! likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Eric! and tumbling.dice like this.

6. I'm thinking that I do recall saying that!

Sorry pricks.

Eric! likes this.
  7. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Donald Trump dies of a heart attack shortly after being beaten at monopoly by a pair of ten year old kids!

Doctor astounds patients and medical community alike by writing in a totally legible fashion.

Audi drivers have tiny dicks! Claims sexologist!

scratcho and Eric! like this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Gal creates New trend with Candy Bra
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Standard husband unit and Eric! like this.
  9. WOLF ANGEL

New PR Manager for Boris
    There was surprise if not shock when PM Johnson announced that he left his long-time PR guru for a 71 year old man from Brighton.
    Johnson spoke of decision to make the change after a three hour tea party. "I was impressed with Vlad's knowledge of the values and integrity of our Party". "He's a True Blue"

10. WOLF ANGEL

Mexico to pay for a boundary wall with the U.S.
    A spokesman said "We have to protect our Nation from an overgrown Oompa Lumpa with a dodgy wig at any cost"

11. MyTurn!

MyTurn! Members

President Trump was recently caught beating Baron Trump for no reason
    His supporters still support him, however

12. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

Trump Assures Americans He Called 911 To Report Coronavirus Outbreak

tumbling.dice likes this.
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trumps school scores finally released: Wow! He really is a stable genius.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. Eric!

Melania leaves Donald for Eric-
    Hillary extremely jealous!

scratcho likes this.
  15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Retired roofer wins 800 million in the lottery. Says he is going to donate it all to trumps re-election committee, except 39.95 to buy a case of Ripple.

16. Eric!

Dude, that was awesome!!!

tumbling.dice likes this.
  17. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

This is a clear demonstration of how evolution fucked up. This should be a naturally occurring circumstance.

scratcho likes this.
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Tens of thousands of people in the UK are flocking to the coast after a nutty professor told them that ozone kills bacteria, reduces the spread of viruses and lessens the likelihood of corona,19 causing pneumonia.

Latest figures show that more than 3000 people have died as a result of drowning, as the ever increasing crowds forced them onto the edge of the beach and the tide started to rise. Unfortunately most of them had never heard that the coastline is tidal.

19. parua

parua Members

Candy bras?

I hope they aren't expensive. Experts recommend replacing a bra after 9 months of use. A candy bra wouldn't last 10 minutes in my house.

20. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Due to 6 feet distancing, Pick pockets receive special benefits.