Make Mine A Karma Koffee - Phoenix Karma

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Peace-Phoenix, Jul 31, 2006.

1. psyko-daizie

psyko-daizie Guest

hi,

good to know you, i love the idea of this thread, but i have a stupid question... how does one go about creating a karma kafe post? does it depend on the amount of forums you've already contributed to? thanks and sorry for my nubity!

2. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Phoenix was sadly swept away in a freak hurricane, so I'll offer an answer in his absence. :)

Karmas are actually a bit of an outdated thing...there used to be a forum called Flyology where everybody had a thread talking about themselves, and everybody asked them questions. It turned into Karma Kafe when TheFly left the forums (possibly due to another freak hurricane). Since then, use of the UK forum has declined and the Karma Kafe forum was one of a few that were removed - they just weren't used that often anymore.

I can't speak for the moderators, but I don't think anybody would mind a new Karma thread in the main UK forum. We could do with a new thread anyway. :D

3. psyko-daizie

psyko-daizie Guest

ha! thanks for letting me know that, it makes a bit more sense now, i for one think a new thread is a good idea, but i'm a newbie so don't think many people will pay attention to anything i post lol :p

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

do it

5. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

That's not how we work around here. Everyone is an equal

(except Odon, who we kind of keep as a pet because in an odd way it's sort of endearing)