Majour i miss my hair day

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Dandelion_Blood, Jan 23, 2005.

1. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GLADSTONE SCREWER HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!?! Shit man how much do you have to pay her? Wait are you SURE shes a chick? I mean SERIOUSLY?

I'm not homophobic I simply don't like gay people, based on my "exit not entrance" theory

*sniggers at the fact that people are falling for the stuff I keeps saying*

Yeah dude I pro the word dude, that shows that i'm less intelligent then you...that works out...totally yeah I can see that.

I simply happen to prefer long hair, I don't dislike shorthairs, I just prefer longhair...

Ha ha ha this is so fucking funny! *contented sigh*

2. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Am I sure she is a chick? What difference would it make to you Mr Non Homophobic? She is not a chick she is in fact a girl.

The fact that you "pro the word dude" (the most intellectual sentence yet) does not indicate a lack of intelligence. What does indicate a lack of intelligence is the lack of intelligence in all of your threads. Including calling me a wanker. Insults are the last resort when a person can think of nothing constructive to say, which of course is a problem for you.

But it is not an insult when it comes from such a person because it does not carry much weight and is rather like Victoria Beckham calling Oscar Wilde pathetic.

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

I'm sorry but..

:confused: Please do explain because that sounds homophobic to me...

4. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

im not homophobic i simply dont like gay people

homophobic means someone that doesnt like gay people....

ummm hahaha haahahaaaaaaa

weirdo...

5. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I am sure the gay community are reeling at the prospect of being disliked by such an informed individual.

6. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Life is too short to spend arguing on the internet with silly little 16 year old boys...

7. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

PS. You look lovely Miss Dandy:)

8. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

Yay - thank oooo! :D

9. fluffyhelen

fluffyhelen Member

Nice haircut! This thread got a bit weird though..

10. all_rhodesian_reject

Fuck me gladstone you are a prime example of why people HATE the english.

"She is not a chick she is in fact a girl" Do you honestly talk like this in real life, ha ha ha i can see it now....tweed suit, comb over, bow tie "oh I say good sir i must protest at your loathsome use of ghastly colloquelisms such as "Dude" this horrid use of the mother tounge is oh so vile"

11. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

gladstone - ignore him, he's not worth it.

12. Hippie_Girl

Hippie_Girl Innit!

Prettyful hair miss :D

13. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Yes and no.

There is nothing wrong with being articulate and people who hate the English are wasting their time. The person you are describing - tweed etc - is not what I am, but there is nothing wrong with that type of person, choosing how they want to be, regardless of wether it passes your test of what is cool and trendy. "Chick" like "dude" is just hilarious when people say it and is a desperate attempt to sound cool, but infact belongs with the teenage mutant ninga turtles and waynes world.

You are slightly judgemental, intelligence and articulate does not have a face.

14. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

And you, good sir, are a Prime Example of why people hate 16 year olds.

"omgz peeps, my chick left me *ANGST* :("

15. all_rhodesian_reject

Although I fail to see why people are siding with Gladstone...I do think people have misjudged me somewhat...now this is why i hate Gladstone

http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62867&page=1&pp=40

fucking pretentious pom...

Don't be stupid nobody hates 16 year olds...

Wow this thing has escalated, what is it about me that I seem to have this effect on every guestbook and forum I go on? Amazing...

16. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

that thread you linked is pointless.
    "annoyance : duuuuuuuuuuude" :rolleyes:

Whatever, You're beautiful dandelion,and your hair isn't that short, it's perfect:)

17. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Hate is a very small thing when descended from you.

18. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

And I suppose that "short hair is for fags and dykes" is the epitome of intellect? :p

19. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

It was sarcasm.

:p

20. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

What is also amusing is that he has tirelessly defended the word "Dude" as a persons right to speak the way they want (which I have never said otherwise) and then questions me about he way I speak by asking "Do you really speak like this in real life" (as if I am playing a character when on the net) which renders his entire argument obsolete. He said it should not be assumed that a person that uses the word "Dude" is stupid (something I agree with), then assumes I am a tweed wearing bow tie person, as if there is something wrong with that.

All I did was express my opinions on the word "dude" and I only looked foolish to the foolish. Everyone has the right to be idiotic but he abuses that right.