Major Issues

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by Spiritchalist, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

Let me start off by saying, I have a fairly large contingent to have to deal with.

My mother, my father, an older brother (18), and older sister (20), a younger sister (13), and older sister's boyfriend (20?19?).

Recently, there's a lot of stuff that's been getting stolen around here. 600$ worth of rare CD's, that belonged to my isters Boyfriend. About 50$ in cash and a few packs of cigarettes from me. Money here and there, some booze, some other stuff. However, the big thing is..

EVERYONE I LIVE WITH THINKS IT'S ME!! Or at least pretend to. I'm quite positive my drug-addicted (Meth, Glue, Gas, you name it) alcoholic brother stole a lot of it to pay for drug habits (on top of 2 jobs he has). My mother always screams (not shouts, SCREAMS like a banshee) about 50 cents missing, god help you if it's 10$ gone.

Someone told my mom I was doing a lot of ecstacy, and coke (which i've never done either). That someone was in my family, and told her they read it on 'my blog' (which i don't have).

My Dad is the only person living under this roof i have a normal relationship with, and even that's starting to stretch thin. What can I do??

2. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

i would talk face to face and have a heart to heart talk w/ her . As much as she screams , it needs to be dealt with correct? She nees it from the source? WHY would you do it? To who? When ? Where? What time ? etc... I'm not saying you did she needs an explanation. If she even wants a drug test resassure her(if your comfortable w/ it) Tell her i know so and so did it , to get more money for drugs. If she knows hes into drugs and acts that way shes in denial hunny. Nthing to do with you.

With your dad, i would sit down with your dad , and see if theres a way to get your brother to confess he did it w/ out you and your dad talking

this is a toughie

3. RobynCB90

RobynCB90 Member

There isn't a lot you can do. You could talk to them, but that will be difficult. If that's not an option, I would go away for a little while and hope that something else gets stolen.

The drug test sounds like a good idea. It would disprove the theory that you have been using the money for drugs that you have never tried.

Good luck.