Mainstream News/NWO

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by thereaperman44, Sep 7, 2013.

1. odonII

odonII O

Jimmy P

It's certainly a difficult one.
    It doesn't help that we haven't got recorded evidence of pre-monarchy/religion to know if humanity would be any different.
    I do believe monarchy and religion couldn't march around the globe as they once did.
    For one, our economies are too interrelated for that to be viable.

I would love for there to be an opportunity for there to be no monarchy/religion - just to give it a try.
    It couldn't be any worse, could it?

2. odonII

odonII O

Perhaps post a couple of the headlines so I can find the articles.

I'm not really sure why this is of concern to you...

http://www.4thought.tv/

Which one?

3. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

i dont know that it concerns me but its the sort of thig i was looking into 6/7/ years ago and back then it was never mentioned.
    Sarah Feeley
    I agree with the symbolism stuff and where it comes from although now its almost popular to "expose the Illuminati" which also makes me question how secret is an organization that is mentioned on Mainstream news. just an observation, much like how i started the trhead, glad it stimulated debate though

4. odonII

odonII O

Imho, mentioning a NWO is not the same as mentioning the NWO.
    I do not think the 'mainstream media' are attempting to "expose the Illuminati" -
    I've only really heard the 'Illuminati' mentioned - within the 'mainstream media' - when they are discussing conspiracy theories.
    A NWO is a political theory (of sorts)
    The NWO is a conspiracy theory (of sorts)
    I think you might be mixing up the two.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/32jj3bh
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/65xlhl

5. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

There has pretty much never been a pre-religion time. As soon as prehistoric man was intelligent enough to be self-aware, he would have started questioning the whys and hows of existence, and the answers would no doubt be some variation of religion or spirituality. Some easy explanation that would put their minds at ease so they could worry about other things.

It would sure be nice if we could outgrow religion - that would really say a lot about the maturity of the human race. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I don't think that's going to happen for a long, long time.

And in any event, as I've said, I'm sure we'd still be assholes to each other, we would simply justify it differently. Although I am sure it could not be any worse than it is.