Mainstream News/NWO

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by thereaperman44, Sep 7, 2013.

1. 900footclouds

900footclouds Guest

Sure I have concerns about my personal life but these are not necessarily connected to wider issues. I am sorry if that was unclear :)

2. odonII

odonII O

I meant something that will impact you.

'something nasty is on the horizon' - for whom?

3. 900footclouds

900footclouds Guest

For all of us, an uneasy feeling.

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

a high ranking member of the Illuminati stated halfway through this century.
    it will be any event where a national emergency is declared, the feds will step in to take control of our government, the constitution will be destroyed forever. millions of people will die. it is a good thing. it is for the survival of our race. survival of the fittest, things will be different and we'll have to learn to survive without the things we take for granted today.

5. odonII

odonII O

Vague! Too vague.

6. odonII

odonII O

If the entire population of the US was to vanish it would not mean the end of the human race. Just not so many programmes to download on Netflix.

7. 900footclouds

900footclouds Guest

Its just a feeling sorry Odon11 :(

8. odonII

odonII O

Yes, a very vague unspecified yet horribly undefined feeling on the horizon for who knows who. I take it back, I have no idea what you mean.

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

increasing popultion and depletion of natural resources is cause for extinction... dont worry a plan is in place. just be self sustainable and not violent or patriotic and youll live...

10. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

I used to be a "Garden Nutjob" (thanks lithium i may well use that as an album title....)
    and listened to a fair ammount of Alex Jones and then listened to some Bill Cooper who explained fear mongering very well, i also listen to Coast to Coast AM for a differant take on things, only listening to Corporate Media cant give a balanced opinion.....
    As for a shadow government, and i think there is one, if it's not an evil kabal of people then the men in suits on TV definately dont have all the power they appear to.

A power shift, well, history says that happens every once in a while. like global warming and we are over due some kind of rebalancing because genearlly alot of systems that are in place are unsustainable one way or another.

I think things are changing and i was alarmed to hear the phrase being used more often, i guess we'll have to wait and see.....

Till then, if anyone wants me i'll be tending the garden and strengthening the bunker

11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm thinking of applying for an allotment.There are some local to me.Do you think that will help?

12. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

Religion has been part of human culture for so many thousands of years, I doubt we can be rid of its influence for a long, long time. We can only hope that people wake up to the fact that religion should not influence lawmaking or politics, but I think there will always be fundamentalists and misguided zealots who will spread hate and fear in the name of God.

There is nothing inherently wrong with religion, IMO. Problems arise from people, the religious trying to force their beliefs on others, refusing to "live and let live" so to speak.

About the NWO, I do believe there are some people with an agenda to do some horrible things, I just do not believe they will succeed. At least not to the extent that many conspiracy theorists fear.

13. odonII

odonII O

GB didn't lose it's empire in one lifetime, did it?
    So, perhaps within our lifetime a change has occurred (WWII), so the world is kinda going to go with the flow for the rest of our lives.
    Maybe I'm a little too blasé about it all.

That's why I asked: 'When was the last time you heard the phrase on 'mainstream news?'
    Removing RT (who overuse it) - I don't think it is used that often, to be honest.
    If you are getting a regular dose of it on RT then, perhaps, your mind is picking it out more often.
    There is a word for it, but I can't remember it at the moment - I'll probably hear it on C4 news tonight knowing my luck.

14. odonII

odonII O

Isn't it being forced en mass (pardon the pun) the reason 3/4s of the world has a religion of one type or another? I'm not quite sure about: 'There is nothing inherently wrong with religion' - but it certainly hasn't done the world many favours.

e.g: Spanish Requirement of 1513

15. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I think it will. In my experience there are plenty of nutjobs who hang around allotments ;)

(I don't mean to imply that you're a nutjob btw)

16. Jimmy P

I agree that religion hasn't done the world many favors, no doubt about that. But I maintain that it's not religion itself that is the culprit, it's the people who are overly zealous, who use the religion as a way to further their own agenda and/or spread their own intolerance.

The Spanish Requirement of 1513 is just another example of this. Even if the Spanish had not been as religious as they were, do you think they would not have conquered the natives just as readily and unjustly?

If I shoot someone, is the gun to blame? Or the bullet? If I shoot them because they are muslim and I'm christian, is that really because of our religious differences?

No, I think the problem is and always will be with people. Even if all religion were gone tomorrow, and there were no borders over which to have disputes, and everyone was suddenly completely oblivious to ethnic differences, money lost all value so there was no rich or poor, you can be damn sure people would still think of a reason to pick a fight and hurt their fellow man.

edit: By the way, I feel I should add I am extremely non-religious. And have been extremely anti-religion on the past.

17. odonII

odonII O

Jimmy P

By our standards they were zelous, but do you think many people thought the same at the time?
    There was a double 'threat': religion and monarchy.
    A decidedly toxic combination.
    Imho, 'religion' is not only what is written in scripture.
    Plus, do you really know what was within scripture in the 16th century?
    We have a nice partly sanitised version today - but I can't say I know it was as sanitised at the time.
    Didn't kings have there own 'version'?
    Wasn't there some form of biblical reformation in the 16th century?
    If there wasn't 'religion' then perhaps Kings and Queens wouldn't have tried to conquer other countries - or it would have been distinctly more difficult to justify.

I rather like the Queen!
    She opens up children's homes, and often has a jolly day at the races. Awwww, bless her. :love:
    'The Royals' bring in lots of tourist revenue, too :)
    Is that enough to justify 'monarchy'?

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain pose for family snaps in Majorca

Such a lovely family...

Shucks, I forgive the rest of their family - in the previous times - for being complete *********.

If people can't handle 'religion' they shouldn't have it - should they?

18. odonII

odonII O

What would happen if you didn't have a bullet to shoot?

I would say the justification was religion.

19. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

It isnt just on RT i have seen it in print in mainstream newspapers, i cut them out and stuck them on the notice board at work, BBC also use the phrase and other so called key phrases. in fact did you see 4thought last night? check that out online if you didnt!

Some would aregue GB never reallyt gave up its empire and that the queen still technically owns the land mass of Canada, Australia and the US, through the Bay trading company and the Virgina company.....

I LOVE my allotment and being a nutjob!

20. Jimmy P

Justification is not the reason why. George Zimmerman justified his killing of Trayvon Martin by saying he looked like a no-good hoodlum, but he did the killing because he is a racist asshole. He got away with it because society failed to hold him accountable.

Monarchy and religion are both outdated principles politically and legally. They should have no real influence. I think they have cultural value but they should not have any power. Politicians and lawmakers should make sure that it is so. IMO monarchy is a drain on tax money that could be better spent on other things, but I'm satisfied as long as the royals don't have any real power.

I'm only defending my statement that there is nothing inherently wrong with religion, it all comes down to people. And I am talking about religion in its current incarnation, not the way it was 500 years ago. Back then religion was incredibly influential (it still is, of course) and the religious big wigs had massive wealth and power, and an agenda.

There are millions, if not billions, of wonderful, moral, non-bigoted religious people.