mail order marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by shockseventyfour, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramones666

ramones666 Member

yeah man that was from WI,

he was great took ccards.
    just as the weed was getting good and he was becoming a pro at it it stoped.

2. Mama Haze

Mama Haze Visitor

Sniped is either working VERY slowly, or his stuff is being intercepted, people; I ordered almost a month back, and still waiting.... Order status still set to 'processing'.

Be wary, please.

Pal of mine placed a small order also, and he isn't replying emails, either.

My guess is, he is full of shit. PayPal on a MOM? Alarm bells rang as soon as I saw it, tbh....

3. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Sounds like bull man, sorry to hear that. Good people do exist in the MOM world.. they are just hard to come by.

4. SnipedDragon

SnipedDragon Member

[edit]

I would've understood your reaction if I was advertising on this site. However, I have never advertised on this forum nor have a even linked people to sending me a PM.

Besides you, just a few more people have PM'ed me. Why post this kind of reaction over here, while this has nothing to do with this. This service was supposed to be for friends anyway. The fact I accepted some people from this site was the biggest mistake, because I lost a big deal of money because some idiot knew I had a weak link with paypal and prioritymail.

And don't forget M. Haze, you're the one lying here. I can proove that by taking screenshots of paypal. You actually brought me into trouble, understand why I am not continueing this deal?

I advise everyone of this site to look for their own MOM. I am just someone who helps a few Italian and USA friends. I never said I was taking new customers, I never placed my email adress over here, and I certainly did not advertise my site like the person below me does.

The reason I edited this post before was because it contained sensitive information.

Case closed.

5. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

can't find any good bud in your area?

6. PiNhEaD29

PiNhEaD29 Member

actually me and another guy from this site did it

he mailed me a sample of pot...

unfortunately, when the mail came, the envlope reeked of weed, and my mom found it

and she still has it

and im trying to get the shit back lol

7. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

well what can you do if they steal your money? call the police and say you were trying to buy weed but your internet dealer ripped you off? i guess you could try buying 1-2grams and if they deliver you could buy larger amount

8. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

and dude, when someone sells you weed you keep it to yourself and dont post their name on a thread... this is why most people dont sell it online because their name gets posted everywhere and they get busted

9. PiNhEaD29

PiNhEaD29 Member

my bad man, your right

i took his name off

10. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I love how all the pro MOM posts are from accounts that only have 1 post.

11. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

yeah and after those places get cracked down sometimes the police keep the organization up and if ppl order from em they try to bust you.

12. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Usually they are after the Mom distributor, not the buyers. Who's gonna spend the time and resources to bust someone for a 1/8th.

I've seen mom's come and go, so far none of the users have been picked up, only the supplier. Money moves UP the chain, not down.

13. jahjahjah

jahjahjah Member

I love marijuana

14. whitekevin05

whitekevin05 Member

seriously. who the fuck is so lazy that they cant take 15 minutes to get there ass out of the house call a dealer and pick up to your convenience..and there is no such thing as "legal" marijuana. even ordering pipes and bongs online is pointless. its way more expensive than driving to a shop and picking one up.

15. Ricky_Clare

Ricky_Clare Banned

I got a package from them and Im well excited about it.

16. dr.frank

dr.frank Banned

17. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

I read this whole thread. I am not going to comment on most of it.

Yes you can order real marijuana and hash from people through the mail. I do when I am in the USA.

I can find no records of cops using a mom service as a set up to bust people.

You know why? Because there has never been such an operation. The idea that they would go through all that trouble to bust you for buying a 1/4 oz through the mail is humorous.

Weed is sent through the mail everyday.

If done properly it will get through.

I order hash from Canada and get it in the mail.

That being said however the buyer is the one that is taking the real risk.

But if a new member shows up with 2 posts and offers a mom service, I would be cautious.

The people I do it with have been doing business for years.

There are legitimate MOM's but I think posting links or email addresses to MOM's is against the terms and conditions of this site. But I could be wrong.

18. daveykronick

daveykronick Banned

im not a porkler like above ^ ^ ^ ^ but id like 2 know more about this MOM cuz i just moved to shithole usa aka beaumont texas and im dry as a motherfucker. pm with any info pleasee it would be greatly appreciated.

19. daveykronick

daveykronick Banned

and when i said porkler like above i didnt mean the poster above my bad i was reading a different part of the thread.

20. daveykronick

daveykronick Banned

there thats who i was talkin bouttttt. piggggster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.