mail order marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by shockseventyfour, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

what do you think of the people who sell pot through e-mail. seems awfully risky. like you send them money or e-gold and they mail you pot. seems too good to be true.

2. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

its because it is...

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

That shit is all bunk

4. UncleBruno

UncleBruno Member

Why would high times decieve you like that?Some of it must get the job done.I've definetly concidered buying some at one point of another

5. callinghome

callinghome Member

Seems unlikely, because who would be dumb enough to do that. =( It'd be SO easy for a cop to ask the person for weed, and track him down.

6. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

theyd definately track the dealer down like a dog and persecute the hell outta him

7. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

you're thinking of those "legal herbal alternatives" that some sites sell. the op is talking about sending actual cannabis through the mail, which isn't a good idea unless you know the guy.

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

marijuana? no never ever do that lol but pipes and stuff shouldnt be a problem

9. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

because pipes are legal and marijuana is not :rolleyes: :)

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Man if you said that to budbuddy in person he kick ya in the teeth. Seriosly if I fin dthe addy again Ill post it, but the guy sells it out of Vancouver. I e-mailed him once asking him how he got away with it and he said "Cops are too busy with crack heads and heroine addicts to worry about a little bussiness".

11. the blue skittle

the blue skittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yea dude you can send weed in the mail pretty easy.
    for one reason cops dont care about weed unless its in crazy large quanteties (like 100's of pounds)
    2. when shipping weed if you ship it with strong coffee it cant be sniffed out by dogs.
    3.No cop is going to waste his time e-mailing a guy, sending him money, waiting for the mail to come, then track him down and bust him not knowing if he even has any left (wich if he doesnt the cop wasted all of his time cause he has nothing to convict him with).
    4. the guy selling the weed just doesnt keep the weed at the same adress as the computer he uses to sell it and he doesnt use the same return adress.

IF A COP DOESNT HAVE EITHER WEED OR WEED PARAPHENALIE HE CANNOT ARREST YOU!!!!!

PIGS ARE NOT HARD TO OUT SMART THEY ARE JUST SWINE.

12. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

The post office dude told me not to ship pot thru the mail, lol.
    I don't know how the conversation blossomed into that...I was just mailing out xmas cards at the counter. I guess he had just found a package with herb and ratted it out. Lovely dude, but decent advice.

13. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

If you believe that ^ I think you might be interested in some vacation rental property I have in Bagdad.

To the person who says that since they saw it in high times it must be true: since when did high times become sacred text?

If the guy who's "selling" it actually DID ship you weed, he's insane.
    First of all, he's got nothing to lose if he doesn't send you shit--what are you going to do, complain to the cops you got ripped off in a dope deal?--and everything to lose if he does send it and the shipment (or you) get busted, he could go to jail and lose everything. Serious charges for sending narcotics across international borders.
    Probably the only thing he mails is a cut to high times with a thank you note.

14. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

there have been some legit sites that have sold REAL POT....the most notorious has since been busted

i know some of you remember 420group?

pot is safe to mail as long as it isnt internationally. that alternative stuff is pure shit though. high times is full of crap(they get paid to let those companies advertise in their mag remember?)

15. jimi420

jimi420 Member

fuck that shit. why do people have to make things so complicated? buy shit from a dealer in person not on the goddam internet

16. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

You are sooooooooooooooooooo wrong.
    -Cops bust people for amt's less than "100's of pounds" every day.
    -Coffee does not "fool" drug dogs.
    -If you offer to sell a cop dope, and send him anything, even oregano, that's a crime right there. They don't need to find anymore. It doesn't matter if the seller has any more, the crime's already been committed.
    -The cop has to send the money somewhere.
    -Cops are smarter than you.

I see a long career in prison in your future.

17. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Actually, pigs like to bust people for any pot that they can. I know people that have been busted for seeds....yes, fucking seeds.

18. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

cops will bust you on any amount of pot. i have a friend whos on probation for a year cuz of an 8th. i know some of you veteran posters remember "woodenfrog" ? he got busted for some shake in his back pocket.

19. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

a friend of mind was arrested for a barely resinated bowl,
    and resisting arrest.

20. Infinite Sky

Infinite Sky Member

So am I to understand that if I sent a small quanity of bud to a friend and took all known precautions, the chances of getting caught - that is to say, the chances of the package getting seized - are slim to none?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.