Magnolia and Wanee Festival

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Enli10, Sep 18, 2006.

1. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Just for smoking legal Salvia Divinorum. That's Suwanee for ya!
    I'm sure you didn't mention he was harassed by LEO's for smoking Salvia at Suwanee because it slipped your, um, head but maybe I can always be around to help you keep it real.

2. warpedsoaper

warpedsoaper eternal optimist

Okay so I think we need some positive vibes in regards to the spirit of the swaunee(sp). Bad things happen everywhere, even if you try to be smart. I party my ass off at those fests and never had an issue thats just my experience. Hell I partied harder and more open as a vendor haha. Magfest is comming up and I would hope to commune with all of you, isn't that what it's about. Fuck the cops, make their jobs hard, eat the chocolates:) Look for the hightop it's equipt with the vape....

3. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

yup yup just want to make sure everyone is exta carefull.....

whats the lineup look like for magfest this yr?

4. Vali

Vali Member

5. wanteddeadoralive

wanteddeadoralive Member

I really love Blueground Undergrass~

6. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

7. gilligan420

gilligan420 Member

Anytime there are balloon the sketchy meter goes up a few notches. Honestly, if someone is only coming to sell or consume as many drugs as possible, i would rather them not come and draw more hear to the entire scene.

I have been to the last 2 Wanee's and i plan on going to Mag this fall. Wanee is the best 4 daze of the year. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but i have never seen anyone hassled at Wanee. You would have to be drawing attention to yourself pretty good to get busted.

I also have heard they were told to lighten up a little bit by the FLA govt, Suwanee is a huge money maker for that area and too much hassle would force them to put it on somewhere else. $$ talks.

I 100% recommend going if you have never been. SOSMP is my favorite place to see a show.