Magnolia and Wanee Festival

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Enli10, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Baked

Baked Member

man magnolia fest & wanee sketchy lol whatever i've never had a problem but yeah its a more mature crowd you just gotta poke around lol i love suwannee music park place is great there's cabins to rent golf cart rentals theres a country store 3 stages on being in the woods hammocks every where to lounge free showers a indoor stage with a bar all around great place plenty of RV hook up and tent camping areas electric /water doesnt get much better than this

2. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

when I was there right as allman brothers were starting they let undercover cops in and one little swoop they picked up about 20-30 people and took em to jail..... my buddy bought a balloon on his way to the stage and he ended up having to spend 2 nights and jail and pay are 4500 bucks with court fees and lawyer cost too keep himself outta prison they got him for using it and buying it..... SOundS PRETTY SKETCHY hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. WidespreadPanic

WidespreadPanic Member

The Allman Bros. were there this year? I couldn't go because of damn cross country. It was state so there was no way I could skip it.

4. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

nooo it was 2 yrs ago... allman bros derek trucks particle HOOKAh

5. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Did anyone come back from Magfest?
    I hope they didn't arrest everyone this year!

6. Dunwich

Dunwich Member

have you ever even been to magfest?

Nobody is getting arrested unless they are idiots. Period.

It was beautiful at magfest. Shooting stars and positive vibes both nights.

7. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

8. Dunwich

Dunwich Member

uhh?

how about you blow me, "shaman"? Ive only made one other post because hipforums is way to big to be enjoyable. I just lurk, and infrequently at that. bluelight > hipforums. but that aside...

If you get arrested at spirit of suwannee it is almost surely a consequence of you being an idiot. Ive been going to Springfest and Magfest for 6 years. STFU. I dont care if theyre doing night vision or whatever. You pretty much have to be a total sketchball to get arrested. Its not wakarusa!

next time please dont judge without any evidence.

9. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Wow, yeah, you're really hardcore, little internet monkey. I appreciate the fact you're a rare contributor here. Your kind of energy isn't welcome.

First, if you weren't a little internet monkey, you would wait till we were face to face to say shit like 'blow me'. We would see who would blow who and I'll tell you now I don't blow I bite.

Next, there are cops that arrest visitors at Spirit of Suwanee park. Kids have been tackled for smoking salvia, arrested for smoking weed and other shit. This is common knowledge even for you if you have been there. You mention night vision and say you don't care, then YOU STFU! You know they are arresting people yet you jump on me for warning others about it?? Well, you don't care if they may be using night vision but someone else might! If I want to warn the people here before they go there, you fuck off, mind your own business, stay out of it. Go back to Bluelight or go blow your cop buddies you know from Suwanee and keep your idiotic comments out of here!

10. JADE10145

JADE10145 Member

i'm going, i'm from live oak and no one in town has any idea how shady it is

11. i'm_not_beethoven420

i'm_not_beethoven420 Member

Well, standing at about, perhaps, 5 foot even. There are not alot of folks who, are going to be "Face To face" with you.

Weighing in @ perhaps, 110 lbs, i just don't see you kicking anyones ass, you talk mad shit online, here & at other sites but you have nothing to back it up with in person. You are on felony probation so if you started any shit at all your lil shit talkin' ass would be voilated & sent to prison. And, when in reallity have you been to the spirit of swuannee music park last, been some time hasn't it lil' bro.

Your karma is catching up with you, you are a bad lil seed. We all know who you are.

12. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

suwane= undercover cops..... I have evidence I saw it with my eyes... my bud got thrown in jail for buyin a balloon .....

13. i'm_not_beethoven420

I ave seen it as well, up close, kid was not tackeled, in fact he was yanked up out of his chair at the drum circle, i was right next to him as it happened. it is not as bad there now, the park supported the election of the new sheriff, so things have mellowed out. Just don't sit out in the open with a hookah puffing away, smoke in your tent, or in some secluded place, avoid the farm feild, don't smoke openly at the drum circle at night.

14. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

yea see who wants to go to a festy and have to hide in their tent to smoke..... thats ridiculous

15. i'm_not_beethoven420

well, kid it is either have some restraint or go to jail, look, you don't walk down main street with a spliff buring do you?, noooo.., so don't do it out in the open at a fest, things used to be free & cool & all but the times have changed.

16. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Wow, yeah, Kevin good to see you around. I'm a good bit bigger than that, not on probation any more and searching your own post history tells who talks all the shit online. As far as the 'bad lil seed', comment, what exactly do you feel I do or did that is so bad? I try and spread light when I can. If you want to come chat face to face, just say so. I'm not hiding from you. If you have some hostility you need to work out with me, let me know now, don't sit around down there festering over it. It would be nice to see you try and put a little light out there too. Hostility is ugly, bro. Get in touch with me and we'll work it out one way or another but with your attitude I can see how karma saw that you got ripped off, no offense but positive energy really does give back positive results.

You know I've been to Suwanee a few times and I haven't been in a while because it's too sketchy for me, no offense, but it's a very sketchy ass place and has been for about 4 years now and there are quite a few festivals where cops don't patrol.

I know what your problem is, you're still pissed my boy ripped you off for that hash you wanted and I wouldn't give you a sheet of lsd to make up for it. I am sorry I got you in touch with him. For what it's worth, a negative attitude gives back negative results. I wish I'd known you better before I tried to help you make that deal. When are you gonna get off the drugs? I did. Now look whose karma is catching up with who, Kevin.

17. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

Man, Kevin, I was just in the shower and I was thinking that it's messed up that you would come here posting so disrespectfully to me. I treated you like a bro. I invited you to my house, you brought your dog unannounced but I welcomed him although I caught shit for it later from my roommate who owns the house, I introduced you to my other roommate, the slut who wold fuck the man in the moon if it swung low enough-that's ok, it was her stealing I had a problem with, I went to shows with you, traded with you, smoked you out a few times, we even smoked out in my van while I was still on probation.

And when you said you wanted me to talk to my guy in Europe about getting the hash, I didn't want to at first but you talked me into it, I never said it was a sure thing. I made that point crystal fucking clear before you upped the cash. When he ripped you off I lost him as a connection too. No more hash for me either. I didn't get your goddam money but I even offered to make it up little by little cuz I was still starting off on my feet after being in jail but you didn't want that. You wanted a whole sheet of lsd instead! I didn't have it so you wrote me off like I broke into your house or wrote a bad check on you or something. WTF, mang?

It could have been worked out but you wanted to go this way. Enough of the bad vibes. I'm not giving you anything after all this because you have a shit attitude and your friendship is not welcome. But if you want to see me then tell me and we will. I'm not gonna be blindsided while I'm out with my girl one night. Get in touch or fuck off. Pick one but no more of this net ninny nit picky bullshit. Be a man, k?

18. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

you must be going to some wrong shows... man I would leave florida..... Ive said what Ive needed to say about suwanne I feel everyone has been warned

19. i'm_not_beethoven420

na, i am all good, you obviously have jummped on a band wagon you hve no clue about, i love you but i feel you are on some tip the apple cart trip gig yo, let the "wandrnshaman" rip you off for alot of money in an elaborate scam & you will see the light

20. wandrnshaman

wandrnshaman Member

elaborate scheme??? You smoked my hash, you begged me to get you some so you make '2 grand', I finally sent your money to the guy and he flaked. That may be elaborate to a big dumb flabby ox but not to most. Am I tripping your apple cart, Kevin? Seems you are the one who is taking events of 1 1/2 years ago, turning them around to direct your own destructive desires upon me. I am supposed to treat all others with kindness, even when they do me like you are and if I were to drop down to your level of pointing fingers about my size and all, I could say I'm a buck fifty, you would be too if you lost that gut but most dumb cooks have one, an intelligent chef keeps fit. Some of us were blessed with smarts and speed, others blessed with...girth? 6 1/2 ft tall and a wide lipless mouth, wide chinless face, beady wideset eyes, wide formless nose, heavy brow and huge sloping forehead you look like a troll already you might as well keep trolling me here, all you need is the right hat.
    ...But if I posted that here that would mean you won since I failed to stay kind and let you get to me. Feel like a winner yet?

AND:
    Like I said, grow up and get in touch with me or shut the fuck up talking about me. Quit being stupid is too much to ask from you, I know, so quit being a punk and back the fuck off or get in touch with me.