Made Up Tales Of Countries History

Discussion in 'History' started by nz male, May 30, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do you sometimes wonder how these made up stories of how certain cultures arrived in your country or another & tell tales of different things that happened & they believe in them & try to convince others that it happened ?

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

For example...?

3. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

Are you referring to the Maori?

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some of their stories / legends do sound a bit far fetched & yet they believe in what has been passed down thru their ancestors.
    Although that's part of their culture & other countries have their own beliefs of how their own ancestors tell stories that are sound unbelievable or just myths ?
    There are some great things the Maori have done in NZ & overseas which gets plenty of great comments.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"Local Maori beats up wife"

6. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I fail to see how this thread relates to blowjobs, anal sex or seducing married women?

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i would think that pretty much anything that is passed down through multiple generations will end up changing pretty significantly after a while. sort of like playing telephone.

sometimes when i look at young women or girls of a certain culture, i notice that their buttcrack is very nicely shaped. and if they see me staring and take it as a compliment, that's ok too?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Life is like a hurricane
    Here in Duckburg
    Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
    It's a duck-blur
    Might solve a mystery
    Or rewrite history

DuckTales (ooh ooh)
    Every day they're out there making
    DuckTales (ooh ooh)
    Tales of daring do bad and good
    Luck tales (ooh ooh)

9. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I don't think it's too different to white men in ships coming over to the Maori and convincing them to believe in a man in the sky whose son can walk on water, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.