Made me smile

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by weaselpop, May 28, 2004.

1. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

I was walking along the street today and i saw 'Happiness is gained by making other people happy' chalked on the side of a phone box. It just made me smile and i couldn't help but grin every time i thought about it. :D It helped me through a hot afternoon in the basement of an OXFAM shop.

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Aww, it's cute! The same thing would have made me smile a lot too, the world is so sad ans grey, to see a positive message like that is like the light of a tiny star in the darkness of a depressing hole... (well there's good stuff in this world, but unfortunately it's not what rules...)

3. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

*smile*... I like it when people just to little random things like that. - A few years ago I secretely taped up about 20 posters of quotes that inspired me a lot around my town. *grin* It's fun to do stuff anonymously sometimes...

4. jonnydisaster5

jonnydisaster5 Member

fuck oxfam, wernt fer tem id walk naked. 2 pound shirts,aint sayin brits suck penus , oh just did. good cheap clothes tho.i saw a midget today. hella happy. cant scream hey bro yer a freak! still i had urges, mental illness. oxford sucks.good shows tho. wanna fuck?

5. ethanberry

ethanberry Member

Indeed, spontaneous delights are always welcome. Thank you for sharing your story.

6. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like messages like that, sometimes in this world it's very hard to smile, life can be difficult.