Madam President ?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Toecutter, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Is it time for Joe Biden to step aside?

Are you confident that our President can get the job done ?

Will we be seeing Kamala Harris as the next President ?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Why, exactly?

hotwater likes this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

How soon everyone forgets how Cheeto Jesus inked the deal with the Taliban to begin with that they they're trying to hang Biden on.

Let's see, in Trumphs reign, he would have already spent 25 + days playing golf in Mira Largo, where he is still playing on the taxpayer's dime. What a fucking huckster - got so little accomplished except lining the pockets of his rich friends and filling every slot with a 'conservative' of his choice. No infrastructure plan. No childcare plan. No healthcare plan. No free voting initiatives. No jobs plan. No foreign policy other than to piss off our allies. Oh, yeah, operation I'm warped speed - that was all his doing, my ass. You know he cut deals with big pharma as there was very little humanitarian in him.

I think with Harris's career experience and long list of accomplishments in government, she would make a fine next term president. Think of that. Crazy talk. Biden may not be on TV every day with some crazy assed bullshit or arguing about paying off hookers on twitter all day, but just simply doing his job and not whipping the nation up in a frenzy all the fucking time.

scratcho likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think Biden means well. After all , he's been in government for decades. Not sure that's a good thing, but he is a huge breath of fresh air compared to the ongoing shit show we are still going through with the orange yam. I can't figure out how ANYONE--ANYONE-- can respect a despicable person like trump. Or any member of his family, for that matter. I suppose Ms Harris will be OK as president as long as she plays the game as designed.

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Which is likely how the game has been designed. You know, by those scheming, bastard, evil, communist freedom loving Democrats that are just hell bent on feeding kids and providing healthcare and fixing bridges that should have been replaced 10 years ago and making an equitable tax system....

MartNorth, Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I probably need medication soon.....

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Madam President - For Real

[​IMG]

scratcho likes this.
  8. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Harris is worse than Joe Biden. The only reason he asked her to join in the election was the lashing she gave him during the debates.

MartNorth likes this.
  9. MidtownMind

MidtownMind Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don’t know if Joe Biden will run again, or if we’ll see Kamala Harris and whoever her running mate would be, for President in 2024.

I voted for Joe Biden- as I have historically voted for Democrats in every election since I came of age (excepting 2016- Gary Johnson)- but Biden seems to have forgotten what the Carter administration was like, with respect to the economy in particular.

I would certainly vote for Kamala Harris, and I’m not saying that I wouldn’t vote for Biden again, if he does run at the age of 82. But I just think he’s incredibly tired, and I don’t see him lasting beyond another three years; certainly not seven.

For the record, I absolutely abhor Donald Trump, and everything he stands for. (He and Richard Nixon are tied for the worst President the United States has ever seen, in my opinion. Nixon did some very positive things, even, but I call him the worst for what his narcissism and thirst for power ended up doing to the office itself).

scratcho and Twogigahz like this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Joe Biden has been dealt a double decker shit sandwich, but he's head down working - not golfing and tweeting like the Orange Emperor. All I know is the dems really need to get out in front of this with the mid terms and 2024 with some strong PR. You hear more about the whackos every single day than the people that are working hard to pull this nation out of the gutter. Kamala Harris might have a chance, but she need a lot of work, especially with the way she giggles every time she is on camera. Toughen the fuck up, you are one old man's heartbeat away from being the leader of the free world, act like it. I think she almost did Biden in with her aloof attitude. These people have handlers and advisors to tell them how to appear - not make policy, but how to be well perceived. Oh, and they should have probably fired the team that let Biden wear slippery shoes and not hold the damn handrail up AF1's stairs....who LET that happen?

scratcho likes this.
  11. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

12. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

Harris as president? You gotta be kidding me. She can even put together a coherent press conference. Every thing she says is a word salad that doesn't make any sense.
    Tell me, how's she doing addressing the border situation?
    Fucking democrats have fucked this country all up.