Mad TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by DarkLunacy, May 29, 2004.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

MAD magazine seemed to rip on every body and make fun of things, MAD TV is fictional characters annoying other fictinal characters. the show not bad i guess, id watch it if it was on

2. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

i actually like mad tv... especially stuart. he's my sexy beast.

3. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

mad tv was ok. stewart, miss swan, the old lady that coughed a lot (name?)...they were great characters, or at least stupid-funny. snl sucked so much when mad tv started that i watched it. overall, it sucked. will sasso was terrible, especially when he wasn't fat anymore. i respect his weight loss, but it shows he was just a poseur fat guy before anyway. chris farley was the real deal (RIP)

4. show_girl

show_girl Member

mad tv is a hell of alot better than snl. snl never makes me laugh. it got way to full of itself.

5. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i think that the best year for snl was season 25. i think that was around 2000-2001. almost everything that they had that year was absolutely hilarious. and then some of the cast members started leaving and it was ok. then will ferrel left and it just all went down hill from there. then a few more of the old cast leave and they get these people from nickeolodeon (sp) coming on the cast and they cant even get and body to host the show any more. remember a fews years back when they used to have all these big name celebrities on the show. now who do you have? the olsen twins hosting?! lindnesy lohan? donald trump? that show has lost adsolutely all integrety. i refuse to watch it anymore which is sad cause that used to be my favorite show and i'd look foreward to saturday nights.