mad munchies

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Becknudefck, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i get the munchies soo bad whenever i smoke. i just cant stop eating and i gain alot of weight. then i have to really restrict what i eat and exercise alot the next few days so i dont become huge. any one else have this problem?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i do. i smoked tonight and after i ate a whole bunch of cookies and some oatmeal. then some bread with butter. and a couple of cups of ice tea. i usually exercise, but i cannot do that much since i had knee surgery last week. i can do abs and push ups, but still not at the intensity as i could before. and i can't go running...ugh, weight gain.

3. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

i get the munchies mostly when i smoke schwag. but i get em with nugs too. but either way it feels so good to eat a bunch of shit, that you other wise wouldnt combine in one meal. such as oreo cookies with bison french onion chip dip, sounds gross but its good.

4. DWebster

DWebster Member

lol @ PerryI get the munchies SO bad but luckily I have a really fast metabolism so I don't gain weight no matter how much I eat, well I haven't yet anyways, maybe when I get older

5. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

when you smoke do some excersing so your not in a room with munchies like walk in the woods or something thats what i do!

6. marquee

marquee Member

the greatest tool for weight loss is your finger

7. Tamee

Tamee naked

I used to. Now it's pretty easy for me to stop eating when I stop being hungry. Being high just makes everything taste better, that's the problem. I realize when I'm high that my body is "going" faster, so I'll eat, and then do something physical to take my mind off the food, plus make myself feel better. Now, every time I get high, I get kind of hyper and want to do stuff, so that's cool. I used to not wanna do anything but sleep and eat.

8. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

The thing is when i smoke a little i get the munchies real bad, but when i smoke like dank or smoke a lot i just dont move at all and if i do get food ill forget about it...damn pathetic

9. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah im usually just too lazy to eat

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

WHen I smoke, my munchies last for the entire rest of the day. I don't really gain weight easily but I end up feeling guilty anyway so I restrict my pot/food intake for the next few days.