M D M A

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, Apr 17, 2007.

1. 121

121 Senior Member

Wow, your getting emotional :D

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I LOVE rolling but I won't do it anymore. That shit did fuck up my brain.... it's finally getting back to pre-rolling days which I am happy about. :)

ps- esctasy is far from a sex drug. and it's not just a stupid party drug... why do you think cancer patients and people with ptsd have been given it by doctors? I've rolled with just one person in a hot tub and we just listened to music and had some of the most deep, meaningful conversation ever.... of course, I didn't rememeber much of what was said ;) but anyways... :D

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

:agree:

I haven't experienced LSD yet, and I've only taken E once (can't see myself doing it again).....but apparently I know more about both drugs than "99% of the educated human population"

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

121.. you know I adore you.... I have to agree though that mdma is not harmless. Sure, it can be great to do a few times but as a former raver that hasn't rolled in over four years, I am seriously just now getting back to normal. And that's my fault, I abused it. I don't think used sensibly it would be that bad. Like I said I love rolling but I won't do it. My brain is too important to me.

And acid... I hate. Haha.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

LSD has been perscribed to cancer patients as well as ptsd before E was around. Doctors started using E because they couldn't use LSD anymore, regardless of the tremendous success. MDMA was the closest thing....that they could legaly use.

Doctors have given heroin to children that are teething, as well as cocaine.

Just because the doctors give it to you doesn't mean you should take it.

6. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Hey, I'm not advocating or saying anything against either except my own experiences. I, personally did not respond well to acid. I hated it. Mushrooms I liked but that's another story....

I just don't think mdma (pure mdma that is) is that bad if used a few times.

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I did mdma once. It was awesome, but the coming down part sucked big time and really wasn't worth it so never again. :eek:

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

You felt that on the first time? It took me a year to feel the come down.

Seriously, at first I had none of that. Then the comedowns got worse and worse (brain damage) and that is the reason I'd never do it again unless there was a REAL special reason and then only once.

9. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Didn't I tell you not to eat the Brown Acid. [​IMG]

10. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yep :)

11. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

It was blue but maybe it was really brown

blue..brown..blue..brown

Oh its meshing! :D