Lucky (Pangaea)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 24, 2007.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Hey, how is that Pangea beer from DFH you have in your sig? I've never had it before but have heard it's really good. The water it's made from is from Antarctica.

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Of course, it's awesome :) The two bars I go to combined pretty much have every beer DFH puts out

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Cool. Based on the description of the beer, it sounds a bit like Unibroue's 2004 Edition. It has sort of a gingery taste, right?

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Hey... your name is not Lucky ;) Haha just kidding...

It's really really good..... we shared a big bottle of it which was brewed right nearby- I thought all the DFH beers we had tasted fresher then if I were to get them at home (how many kinds do you think we tried, C?)........ I think it did have a gingery taste- I wondered what all ingrediants it was made from- it does have a kinda spicy taste (but not overpowering)....

The aprihop was really good too..... One of the best fruit beers I've ever had.

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, the ginger definately came through...but it wasn't overboard like some people have said, atleast not to me...floral scented hops, with tastes of honey and spiciness, very smooth
    the head left a nice lacey trail
    alcohol was hidden nicely

i really enjoyed the beer.

6. fitzy21

if i had more money, i definately would have bought some beer from there to bring home, especially some of the beer that i can't find up here in boston

but i just saw that one of the places i buy beer from has the raison d'extra, so i'm excited about that...and i think they also have the 120 minute :D

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Yeah, I defiantly woulda brought something home too. Oh! They have the extra and not just the etre? That's really sweet. I should look up places around here to for that. Drinking that was like.... haha yeah..... It was lovely. :)

Anyways, I agree with your description of the pangeae 100 percent. Who said it went overboard on the ginger though?

8. fitzy21

just some of the reviews i was reading

9. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Oh.... well, I don't think it was overboard at all. Yeah. :)

(i also love ginger)