Luck with the ladies?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Yurifangirl, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

Well, I'm about to graduate highschool. I have three girls with crushes on me though I've not pursuied them because I just can't be in a relationship as a guy. And I am rather submissive, more than I seem so in real life.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to start working on becoming passable as a female and I was wondering. After I finish my operation or even a bit before.

Any other transwomen who can tell me how lesbians/bi girls like us? I'm scared that it'll scare away females for good ^^;..and I can't go without this surgery but my goal in life is to find my soul mate in a woman.

Funny thing though is I seem to almost prefer the opposite of myself, a woman who acts rather manly(not butch) a tomboy is more accurate. She takes care of her feminine appearance. But dresses in guy clothing to a degree and the like:)
    Went a bit off subject there, but any comments?

2. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=435 may provide you witha great deal more information

i think doing this ot score with peopl eis absolutely teh wrong motivation. if youre serious about it, as far as im aware no self-respecting doctor will perform surgeries on you til youve lived as a woman for a certain period o f time. are you certain your transgendered, not a cross dresser, not a sub who wants to be forced to wear womens clothing by his partner as a humiliation tactic (check out "real kinky" in "love & sex" http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)

3. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

Jesus, I'm sick of people asking me this lol. If I was doing this for the sex I'd stay a guy, I'd be getting A LOT more.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

well maybe you should word it a bit differently because the way your original post was written, it sounded as though you were doin it primarily for sexual reasons, rather than personal, internal struggles or a need to be 'who you really are' as most transgendered folk sive heard from say

5. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

I never mentioned sex at all, don't really see how you got that from it, I just asked if anyone who's had the surgery MtF, how Lesbians view us for relationships.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

maby im just a lesbian , trapped in an old hippie dudes body .......i need to find a hippie trapped in a lesbians body .....all this pondering is painfull .....i need about a dozen dilaudids .....

7. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

MtF transgered should go into the transgedner forum for the best info (the first link i posted)
    lesbian qs should go into the lesbian subforumin the gay forum for that sor tof info (more likely to frequen thtere than here, th sorts of people youre looking for answers form at least)

8. makno

makno Senior Member

yes they can go there , but i have no place to go to ......

9. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

True but this is a relationships forum, figured this was a good place to ask about them.

10. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

tahts true, just sort of seem slike a specialized kind of relationship issue, yknow? anyway, i havent much to say about it as im not a lesbian and that seems to be who youre huntin gafter. as a bi woman, i dont really care what the gender is as long as the person inside is gooda nd decent and loves who they are, does things for the right reasons, all that jazz. i dont understand your reasoning behind contemplating this huge decision, the little that youve said makes me feel as though its not from a very well balanced point but i could be wrong as i dont know you, just what you write

11. Winehouse

Winehouse Member

I think you should definetely live as a woman for a few years. You can think in your head that you are old enough to do this, but make sure u give it a few years before you do so you have no regrets, as over half of people who have resorted to surgery have regretted it. Your willy is the most important thing! Keep it please!

12. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

maybe you should as he said live as a woman till you have your answer, your woman who wants to be with you as a woman or at least really well no..i dont know why anyone should questin that descision here butas far as relationships..
    somethung like that will for sure make it more dificult but not impossible
    ya kno..theres prolly a few ppl out there lookin for some1 exactly like u & not knowin it.. but ys prolly will find it bit harder... but ppl are willin to look l[past all sortsa things in the search of love & compannionship

13. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

Well thanks for the input about bi-girls. Though as this isn't a discussion about SRS itself, I'm not going to go into it. I've talked about it a million times and really sick of it at this point so I've avoided saying anything about it in this.

14. Yurifangirl

Yurifangirl Member

And as for wine house, no my "willy" is not the most important thing. And it'd be wrong to make any decision thinking that in my opinion.

Also the surgery isn't about whether or not I chop it off. The important parts are everything but that just about, facial feminization, electrolysis.. those sorts of things are what make you appear as a woman. Those are what are important. The last part is for sex and being able to finish appearing as a woman. Though it's not ANY part of the reason I am going to get SRS. My genitals are quite annoying and uncomfortable.

"You can think in your head that you are old enough to do this,"

Well you're only 3 years older than me. That is a large time for growth. Though someone at age 24 could say the same thing to you. What would your response be? I frankle don't care if other people think I am mature enough or not. This is something I've wanted to do since before puberty even. Which is about half of my concious life.