Lube!! Coconut oil!?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Irish Warrior, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Try some Alboene for skin to skin. We've been the coconut oil route, it's ok, but it usually needs to melt and once it does it's a bit thin and runny like baby oil. Albolene is like a soft light version of Vaseline - clear, no scent, stays in place, just slick enough, lasts a long time, cleans up easily. You only need a little bit, plus it's great for, um, solo sessions.

bigredinmass and jmadre like this.
  2. Varmint

Varmint Member

I would be very careful about using essential oils with anything sex-lube related. These oils can penetrate almost anything, and they can also burn mightily if you get them in or on sensitive areas. I found this out after rubbing my linamint into my backside, only to roll over in my sleep and get it on my most sensitive parts, which pedictably woke me up fast (and airborne). My wife woke up, realized what had happened, and howled laughing for the rest of the night as well as the next few days. Dawn Dish Soap, the blue liquid, is your friend if you screw up here, as it can painlessly cut the oils and draw them from your skin. Gasoline or other solvents work as well, but I'm not sure about how toxic such a thing may be. Enjoy.

I prefer Country Crock Margarine in that little tub for lube. It's amazing.

3. cherrypiefly

cherrypiefly Guest

Coconut oil is better than lube

Deejay2018 and bry75 like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Wonderful lube.....usedots in India where it's hard to fine lube/jelly

Simon :)

5. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

We LOVE coconut oil for our lube. I have no adverse effects when using for anal (some others can be unpleasant) so there is no need to "clean it out" right after. Its so goid for the skin too. My husband's dick feels like it's made of silk.

6. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have used it with my Venus 2000. Works and feels great though it is hard on the rubber liner material. Needs replacing after about 20 hours because it's to stretched out. Almond oil also works great and is a little easier on the liner material, good for maybe 30 hours. At about 3 bucks for each replacement, I think it's pretty cheap for the feeling. I finding much better then any water based lubes/

7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I absolutely love coconut oil for anal lube. We use it for toys and sex both. It doesn't cause the need to run to the bathroom like other lubes can so I can just snuggle up with my happy ass full of cum.

We use it so often that my hubbies penis feels like silk! LoL

8. MartNorth

That's what I found. Think the skin on it lost 40 years.

JessWithCurves and Katravenclaw like this.
  9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Hhaha.... I swear to god this is true, and happened today.
    My wife and I were at the grocery store, I was getting olive oil and she was looking at some of the vinegar's
    Then she looked at all of the different oils and mentioned what would someone do with this oil and that oil when she saw coconut oil.
    She asked "what would you cook with coconut oil"?... I said "I have never used it to cook but it's great to use for that special moment with yourself...I hear a chuckle behind me...and good lord there was a lady standing there that I didn't see.
    Heh...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  10. MartNorth

That's funny. Did you watch to see of she bought some?

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I assumed by her chuckle and "knowing grin" on her face she was well aware of it's uses.
    My wife of course thought it was hilarious and laughed out loud.
    Too bad the woman wasn't attractive.

12. DrFraser

DrFraser Members

Coconut oil is great but yeah it kills latex, not ust condoms, latex in general, I do like to have my wife dressed up in latex but Coconut oil has destroyed a lot of it :/

13. Mike1000

Mike1000 Members

I love coconut oil. I use it shave face and my balls, rinse my mouth with it, lube,. Everything!!

14. Sonlyclad

Sonlyclad Members

I love using coconut oil on my dildo and for rough rubbing/slapping my clit. It doesn’t stain sheets so that is a huge plus, however, it can block hair follicles so if you get any little white cysts or bumps, be sure to exfoliate well and don’t use it too frequently!

15. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

We use it say 5 times a week never once had any problems from it and had 7 times a week, someone has to do it.

Sonlyclad likes this.
  16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

We started using it a few years ago after baby oil started affecting my wife after years of using it, but coconut oil can be used for so many things when it comes to sex and good for anal if the wife likes that as well, nice to put some on before a swim and sex in the pool or sea, sex in water has to be done at least once, you wont forget it.

17. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes it is an edible lube for when you are doing u turns under the covers.