Lsd

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by tiki_god7, Aug 26, 2005.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

planning a trip to the netherlands...wahts the lsd scene like there? is it around?

2. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Don't know. It's illegal of course so you will have no choice
    but to talk to some dodgy street dealers who will probably
    rip you off. Most who want to ''trip'' end up doing shrooms
    which you can buy in certain smart/head shops.

Probably best if a Dutch person hopefully replies here with
    more info about the acid scene, I gave it up many years ago.

3. boothy

boothy Senior Member

^I'm unsure as to what is legal in Amsterdam... I know cannabis and magic mushrooms are, but I always thought LSD was too... I'm pretty sure heroin is illegal, what about cocaine?

Not that I would want to take anything but cannabis, I'm just wondering.

4. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

no class a's are legal in amsterdam. of course. so no heroin,lsd,coke,dried or prepared mushrooms.
    fresh mushrooms are legal in amsterdam, as they are in many countries. and marijuana is not technically legal, but its not illegal. i think they say its tolerated.

5. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

bang on.

6. skip

skip Founder Administrator

There is PLENTY of LSD in Amsterdam! It's not hard to find. Just ask around. It's becoming ever more popular as ravers are growing tired of doing E.

There's a certain outdoor community outside the city where people go to trip on a regular basis. There's likely to be some there, or at clubs. Avoid the street dealers, they'll just rip you off.

My guess is the Hells Angels are into the LSD distribution thru Europe as they are also distributing the other pill drugs too, esp. those originating in Holland.

I was given & offered LSD on many occasions during my stay there, but alas I haven't tripped since the 1970s, and have no desire to. Been there, done that, A LOT!

And while LSD is technically illegal, it is tolerated there to a small degree, as there is even a clinic that dispenses it for medical (psychological) treatments.

7. jennifericous

jennifericous Member

interesting,
    i dont buy drugs in amsterdam anymore, just because i dont have any contacts living there now. and theres no point buying off street dealers, unless your into smint mints, caffeine powder or oregano!