LSD - Whats the best way?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by dj_reegz, May 16, 2004.

1. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

Ok so there are a few ways of taking acid but this is only dealing with blotter.

- put i between your lip and gum
    - put it under your tongue
    - put it on your tongue
    - chew and swallow
    - swallow it

I personally put it under my tongue (I end up swallowing it eventually). My question is:
    Is there a best way to ingest it?
    Does it matter?
    Do differenet ways effect the style/quality of the high?
    Is sublingual (under the tongue) faster then just swallowing it. I'd really like to be able to just swallow it because I don't like holding it under my tongue. But I have this nagging belief that I'd be wasting it if I did.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i dont think chewing it would be a good idea because its possible some could get left on your teeth.

when i ate blotter, i soaked it on my tongue and swallowed my saliva as soon as i got any, thats a pretty sure fire method to get it all out i think.

i dont think just swallowing it hurts anything either, as long as you have an empty stomach.

3. Nistix

Nistix Member

I always used to chew and swallow... doesn't really matter as long as you get it down you

4. WhosGotTheHerb

WhosGotTheHerb Member

Yah, I agree it dosent really matter... but I tend to just leave it on my tounge and swallow the last tiny peace :p

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I keep in my mouth for a good 10 mins then swallow it.

6. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i wish i could get some acid

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

well I've found over the past 2 dozen times that the best (for me at least) with blotter is to

1. Empty Stomach (but not hungry.. like a while after last 'meal' and a while before what would normally be your 'next meal' but also depends on what kinda trip you're going for.. cuase for me.. the physical body doesnt really need that much since i spend most of the time out of it)

2. Under the tongue till it disolves (but there probably isnt any noticable differences no matter how its orally ingested.. but i just wouldnt swallow it right away...

I wish i could find some good shit.. gonna have to wait till the shows start coming around in summer to bring the right ppl into town.

and I dont know what happened to what I have... like they got really weak all of a sudden.. not sure why I've been good with the handling and care.. not a big deal tho.. got 3 hits of this left then I can get some more depending on how i feel.. i can always get it but I want something a little stronger per dose

what i would pay for some sandoz

8. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

Thanx everyone

next time I think I'm going to try the 10 minutes in mouth and then swallow it one. That sounds like the easiest / best way.

9. dropacid_notbombs

dropacid_notbombs Member

ive found that the best way to do acid, is to just swallow it right away, and let it get into your blood stream through your stomach. Works well for me and thats all that really matters. I dont think there is a right or wrong way to do it, as long as it does what you want it to do. Itd be the same as smoking weed from a bong or a joint. Just different ways of doing the same thing. So have at it, and do it a different way every time

10. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

I think it's just a question of time. If you dissolve the whole thing under your tongue it'll get into the blood quicker. Swallowing it, well you have to let your stomach go at it for a bit. Personally I chew on it for a bit and swallow when the taste of it is pretty strong in your saliva. No reason for it.

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

This may seem excessive,but I always hold it under my tongue or gums for 45-60 minutes, by that time the blotter has decreased in size, and I just chew it and swallow. I don't really think the chewing does anything, but that's how i always dose.

12. elover

elover ritz with cheese

Sandoz no longer produces lsd.