lsd weight/dose ratio

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by boxxie, Oct 8, 2013.

1. boxxie

boxxie Guest

hey guys, so i was looking for some advice, my husband has found us some dots (lucky i know) rated at 130um. i have done acid about a dozen times, but not for about 18 mths, and i never knew what the dosages were or even if they were all lsd. i was wondering how much your wight effects how much you need. i tip the scales at over 120kgs do you think that 2 dots would be enough for me to see the walls melting? haha

thanks x

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Naw don't think weight has anything to do with it, two dots should rock you pretty good if they are 130ug each.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i agree, weight doesn't have much if anything to do with it, and two of those dots should rock you pretty good :)

4. boxxie

boxxie Guest

the reason i ask is that when i trip or roll with my husband who weighs about 55kg or friends, i seem to not feel quite as much, and it takes at least an hour extra for it to kick in or maybe im just a bit better at composing myself? lol

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

dosing with an empty stomach can help.

i think with mdma, weight might matter (not so sure about that), whereas with LSD, weight doesn't matter so much.

two strong hits of LSD will make most people trip pretty hard, regardless of weight. as long as you're not on any medications..

6. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Thats always possible, you're just a cool cucumber lol...
    if you don' already know, try holding it under your tongue, sub-lingual administration may be able to get more to your brain faster