LSD vs. LSA

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by gib_0101, Apr 23, 2007.

1. gib_0101

gib_0101 Member

Anybody notice any difference between LSD and LSA, the psychoactive compound in morning glory seeds? I've tripped mildly on morning glory, and I've tripped on acid way back in the day (way too long ago to really recall), and I can't say I've noticed much of a difference... but it's hard to tell. Can anybody with more experience shed some light on this?

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

LSD = better

3. gib_0101

gib_0101 Member

Care to elaborate?

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

haha well, ive done every popular street drug there is to do aside from Methamphetamine...plus a few RC's, and LSD transcends them all ten fold. And from what I've heard of LSA, it's mostly a head trip and not too visual...LSD is the most visual drug I've taken. The only thing that compares is 2c-E or mushrooms, then again I've never smoked DMT. LSD is like one giant sensory orgasm mixed in with the most intense feeling of spiritual enlightenment...fuck church, trip dose.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

psychmyke ,you had more visuals on lsd than on 2c-e? what dose of 2c-e have you taken?

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

LSA is way different much more of a spaced head trip.
    PS: morning glory seeds are horrible.

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Up to 25 mgs...keep in mind when i dose on LSD i like to dose really high. I get intense visuals on both, but LSD visuals have are synchronized with my thoughts at the time, the music, my surroundings, and are so much more involved. 2c-E i get awsome visuals, but they are kind of random, i cna't control them like i can with LSD visuals

8. Peterness

Peterness Member

LSA: Visual MUCH less intense. Feels much more sedating (in quite a nice way). Limbs feel very heavy. Shorter duration.
    LSD: Much more stimulating. Best visuals out of any psychedelic i've tried (with high doses). Comedown more intense. Duration seems a bit longer.

I only ever puked once with morning glory seeds, never really got the bad nausea everyone seems to moan endlessly about...I moved straight onto mushrooms when I realised I could get them in headshops though (when they were still legal here in the UK), and then acid and mescaline.

That said I have been thinking about trying the seeds again, just for old times sake. I find LSA's very very distinct from LSD, quite literately a completely different psychedelic in terms of effects. I also found LSA's can get very introspective (i'm not saying LSD doesn't of course though lol), I remember it being a real mind-trip sometimes...Personally I feel LSA's could be quite a decent psychedelic to start off with if someone wanted to start experimenting with psychedelics. Then again, mushrooms would probably be equally as worthy as an introductory psychedelic.

If you are enthusiastic and already take LSD, mushrooms, mescaline etc i'd still say it's worth taking LSA's sometime for novelty value if anything. After all humans have been taking LSA's for thousands of years...I'd want too see what the fuss was all about.

9. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

what the fuuuuuck is 2C-E

10. prismatism

prismatism loves you

what the fuuuuuck is erowid/google

11. Peterness

Peterness Member

12. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

LSA sucks compared to LSD!