LSD Trip Report with Questions - Please Read

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by HipGod21, Dec 31, 2018.

1. HipGod21

HipGod21 Members

So far I’ve done acid twice. One thing I noticed while tripping on LSD is it’s very hard to stay still. Even sitting down I have a constant urge to sit up move around walk bend over my chair to pet my dog etc. Basically I feel a tingly sensation that is forcing me to move and I cannot sit still for longer then 10-15 seconds. Is this normal - or just anxiety? These are my two trips - this happened on both trips starting at the comeup and ending 30-45min after the peak.

First time was 105ug (1 tab) at 9pm - Alone, rarely any visuals besides some cool effects with my Christmas tree much more of a body type of high/trip. Many moments where I couldn’t stop laughing and I smoked ALOT throughout the trip easily. Good experience. Was definitely craving more.

Second time was 315ug (3 tabs) at 11pm ~3.5 days after first trip - Yes I know this is not recommended but had a friend in town who really wanted to do some tabs so said fuck it and tripled the dose due to tolerance. The come up was much more noticeable and the visuals were much stronger. Felt the same body high kinda feel, smoked a little on this trip but had to be careful as moments after my hits everything would get more intense. Watched a bit of Alice in Wonderland but mostly Rick and Morty. If you never watched while tripping, you would not believe how funny and how much of a mindfuck this show can be. I specifically remember we had S1E1 turned on when R/M were in another dimension getting the mega seeds. The colors and odd shapes combined with the monsters in the background was one crazy mindfuck. At one point I got up and left the room to remind myself that I wasn’t in the show but rather tripping my ass off. Sitting on the couch I felt like the room we were in was detached from the rest of the house and we were just floating in space, an unending void. Everything was good until I got myself into a thought loop and I couldn’t get out of it. I never knew how one would get into one of these based off of my research online, but once I was in it I realized “OH...this is what there talking about.”I kept envisioning myself walking around the rooms of my house over and over again until I eventually find myself back where I’m sitting. I thought about all the Reddit posts I read about “rabbit holes”, “Lucy” and “trying to find the purpose of your trip.” In an effort to get myself out of the though loop (while I’m overthinking everything believing I’m entering rabbit hole and the start of a bad trip) decided to persuade my friend that we must find the purpose of our trip. We changed the setting and while I was still anxious things started to get better. We started talking about the “purpose” of our night but eventually we found ourselves having a deep conversation about life in general, how fast we grew up and all the friends we miss that no longer live in our area. On the come down (~430am) we rolled a nice fatty and had a “burn walk” around my neighborhood, an area we spent a lot of time growing up as kids. Ended up being a good trip with a lot of reflecting but at one point felt like I was at the brink of a bad one.

Another question: what would be a good dosage for my next trip. By then my tolerance will be completely reset. I plan on doing an outdoors trip next time as both of my trips were mainly indoors.​

guerillabedlam likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think 300 ugs range is the optimal dose range for LSD, to get the full breadth of the effects.

100 ugs is more like a functional "mueseum" dose. Good dose range to be out in public, like a mueseum or show or to pair with an activity.

I sometimes get "tingles" and sort of undirected muscle spasms on LSD, but trips can vary quite a bit, sometimes it's more stimulating, sometimes it can be very relaxing.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have my own personal relationship with LSD and I don't do it anymore. But looking back some experiences were interesting. Particularly artistic inclination on 2cB (1 hit) and the interaction of thc and lsd. I think that you should take a dose and smoke pot. That's what I think. It's funny because I've had bad trips that way... But honestly it really amplifies the acid.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"hard to stay still"--it has been said that some batches were/are laced with speed of some kind. Cannot confirm, of course.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i've heard of "speedy" acid before.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

An active dose of Speed will not fit on blotter. There are/were drugs of the Do(x) family, where the x is a variable to substitute for the actual chemical ( Dob, Doc, Dom), that can fit on blotter and are Psychedelic Amphetamines, which perhaps contribute to some of the myths of Acid being laced with Speed, but these chems are fairly rare today and LSD can be stimulating enough on it's own.

7. scratcho

I didn't mean added to the blotter--I meant mixed with the batch as it is made. But I'm not insisting that I'm right--it's just what went around the rumor mill in the 60s, but some folks I met had mentioned feeling too speedy during their trip.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's a myth, which is good to dispel, particularly now in the age of Research Chemicals where there are much more troubling concerns with the wide array of chemicals which actually can fit on blotter.

Even if one were to mix speed in a batch, one still has to soak the blotter in the batch and speed is not potent enough to have any notable psychoactive effect on any given blotter hit.

9. scratcho

It's not hard to believe that some people will add anything to any kind of drug. Look at the shit people ingest/smoke/shoot up seemingly without concern. Not knowing much about actual chemistry, I'll bow out.

ZenKarma likes this.
  10. scratcho

Correct, but not to worry--my day is over. But if people will do shit with drano and other noxious chemicals---they probably don't care much about chemistry. Those before and after pictures don't even seem to scare them off.

heatlessbbq likes this.
  11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The Lysgeramide Research Chemicals are tasteless as well but yes the vast majority of the Research Chems are bitter.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have done AL-LAD and 1P-LSD and neither were bitter nor did they make me throw up.

Although I didn't dose 1P-LSD at the 300 ugs range.

13. HipGod21

HipGod21 Members

Specifically to this post, I have done extensive research just have not read anything pertaining to being unable to stand still. And I do not do this substance everyday, maybe a little more time spent reading the OP would inform you of my situation more.
    EDIT: Realzied you were replying to someone else, my b.

To others, the blotter was tasteless and I swallowed ~5min after placing under tounge. Tested positive for LSD using test kit. Going to try a different batch next time to see if the constant urge to move is just my reaction to the substance.

Thanks for all the info...thinking about 200-250 for my next trip.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018