LSD Tolerance

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by PsychMyke, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah i eat for free, im not going to get into why online but i have very steady income

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Im allergic to weed, i blow up like a pufferfish and my throat closes, plus its just not my bag of tea anymore, i used to be a huge pothead in my highschool years but it lost its magic for me.

just as a little side note....Eman Resu, BLOW ME...i dont care if you dont believe me, your a douche...i dont make up random shit and post about it, if you have a problem with what i have to say post elsewhere, its not uncommon to binge on LSD, i have alot of ex-phish head friends who used to dose 3-4 times a week for months and months...timothy leary and the milbrooke pioneers used to go for weeks at a time...as did the merry pranksters.

And yes i do take insane amounts...and yes we are talking sheets every month or so, i have money, i make money, i eat ALOT of dose... bottom line

By the way, just so you know, when I made this thread i was comming off a binge, hence the the subject of this whole thread...I dont have to explain myself to you, i just wanted to shoot down your arrogence since you OBVIOUSLY know me like a book.

3. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

bwhahahaha you are completly fucking ridiculous

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Ill take that as a compliment...i dont know why you feel you must insult me, ive done nothing to you yet every time i post you announce how full of shit I am...your the only one whos posted that thinks Im making all this up.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

PsychMyke I just read your post and I can tell you I had the same problum. The summer of my senior year in high school a friend of mine got his inheritance money from his grandparents. And this kid bought sheets or acid like they were packs of cigs. It was one of the most fun periods of my life now that I look back on it.I was young and gave a fuck about nothing and could just trip all day long if I wanted. Anyways The acid was not the best Acid in the world but it was not the worst eather buy no means it was some medium grade shit that lasted about 6 to 10 hours . Buy the end of that summer I was eating tabs like they wre fucking M&M's. I never took 30 like you in a 24 hour period of time I think the most I ever took was 19 hits in 24 hours. but that was after a few months of tripping all the time with maybe a 1 day break a week. But like you I to became lame to tripping I thought it would never get like it was. But I stopped for a few months and got different tabs from a different dealer and Tripping was fun again. When you eat Acid alot for a long period of time I guess your brian almost gets use to it in a messed up way. If you can stop for awhile and try some different tabs when you go back, The fun should come back again !!!!!

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah...i started giving it 7 day breaks a couple weeks ago and started the dosing with 3 or 4 at once and the results were good. I still dont get the same sense of "epic adventure" like i do when i keep it down to once a month, but i definaatly. Im gonna eat 4 or 5 for 4/20 this week, and after that im gonna try to stop for a month.

7. Leingod

Leingod Banned

hahah, PsychMyke....its people like you that give acid a bad name...

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

look just get back in touch with yourself - it is all worth it. You need to build up psychedelic energy, you cant just leave the tap on

9. Leingod

Leingod Banned

i like that, leaving the tap on. Its true, you drain yourself of all the poer bestowed upon you and your left wondering why you did it and was it worth it?

10. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

After doing it awhile, the tolerance blows off. Sad I know. I thought ok I'll only do this stuff on the weekend plus it'll keep me from wanting it all the time I think. Craving is still there but I can hold off. I got willpower!

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

old thread!

12. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

sounds like you need to give the lsd a rest for awhile. if you still feel the need to trip...well there are plenty of other quality psychadelics out there

13. klackle

klackle Member

I did the same thing. I ate about 35 in a month or 2 and some of my trips were really week. The times I waited 2 or 3 weeks they always were great. Now I'm not into doing it all the time now I trip about once a month.

14. Leingod

Leingod Banned

wow! you have the ability to use conductive reasoning! way to go! your on your way to becoming a human being!

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

and you still have much growing to do. :rolleyes:

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Say goodbye to this thread. Give it a hug, a kiss if your like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.