LSD source

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by elover, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omshiva

omshiva Member

i have an international lsd source i'm willing to trade :)

2. Mayaxx

Mayaxx Member

You can order anything, its just a question of having the guts to take the risk of customs.. let me quote someone (dun remember who though) "You can order everything from tranqulized baby tigers from amazonas to coke from bolivia, just expect the cops to deliver the package if you're unlucky."

3. MarkW1

MarkW1 Member

I don't think the cops would be much interested in busting someone who ordered a couple hits of lsd for personal use...But then again I'm guessing that most people who would be making an international order would likely be ordering (or would be expected to order) more than just a few hits. I don't know though. If such small amounts can be ordered I'm definitely interested.

4. raoul duke420

raoul duke420 Member

Pretty sure that if the piggies intercepted a package containing LSD, personal use or not, they would def. come and fuck with you. :)

5. MarkW1

MarkW1 Member

well, here's the thing. In order for them to intercept a "package" containing just a few hits of lsd, they would pretty much have had to track the transaction from the very beginning, but regardless I still don't think they would go to all that trouble in order to bust someone for ordering such a small amount. I don't even think they'd be much interested in someone who was dealing such a small amount. Perphaps if they thought it would lead to "bigger fish", or if there was some other interest involved, but one broke-ass dealer selling to one broke-ass buyer isn't going to be of much interest to international agencies which are concerned with million dollar transactions and billion dollar industries (heroin, cocaine, etc). Put in perspective, I don't think the risk is very high. I may be wrong though.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

The risk of blotter being detected, if mailed within the US, is small. Mailing it to the US, from outside of the US, raises the risk. If you don't think cops care about small time LSD dealers, you're mistaken. They also care about possession of LSD and receiving it by mail. That would be two felonies, minimum. Trust me, they care.

*Do NOT ask for illegal drug sources on hip forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.