Lsd Rumor Thread!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Feelings Of U4ia, Jan 18, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I put a hit in a city pool and got a hundred people tripping balls.. :D

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yea you'd have to put in at least 100 hits, duh:rolleyes:

and i totally thought you were gonna say the myth was "acid is real"

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Sounds like another rumor.

I highly doubt an extremely hard chemical to synthesize like LSD was accidentally made, and accidentally discovered by someone handling it.

Thanks for another rumor, lol.

4. ad10

ad10 Member

It wasnt made acidentaly but he discovered the psychedelic properties by accident.

Historical fact.

5. neim

neim Member

sounds like another teenager.

i highly doubt your "search for facts" methods...

thanks for another post

6. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Thanks. yeah it's not a rumor, that's Albert Hoffman himself's own story. He was working with ergot and trying to synthesize the active chemical and accidentally got some on his hand. Who knows if it's the truth or not but you can try asking him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann

7. twang

twang on the run

lol to your lol.

8. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

greenman ftw.
    there is my contribution.

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Oh yes, it's really mature to attack someone's age because they didn't research how LSD was discovered for a rumor thread. I personally don't use LSD anymore, and I made this thread to inform people about the many rumors floating around, not to discuss the facts about the synthesis of LSD...that isn't what this thread was for. So excuse me for questioning something that someone posted about LSD in the LSD rumor thread.

23 = Teenager also?

Interesting!

:rolleyes:

10. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

He just means that you're so quick to call it a rumor just from looking at something (possible fact.) You're no scientist, don't believe everything you read, learn by experience. This lsd rumor thread is kind of stupid. No offence you U4ia.

11. Feelings Of U4ia

Why is it stupid? What is stupid is when you hear people tell you these rumors, and swear they know someone that knows someone that it happened to.

The point of this thread is really so people that actually believe these ridiculous rumors because they heard it from someone, understand that they are just rumors.

Don't understand why it's a stupid thread. If you think so, don't post in it, simple as that. You complaining about it doesn't bother me.

Don't believe everything I read about what? These rumors are ridiculous rumors that everybody has heard at least once while having a conversation about LSD with someone...and it's not hard to figure out that they are fake. Are you saying you believe the rumors that people posted in this thread? Are you saying some of these rumors are true? Please elaborate.

Do you really know the guy who thinks he is a glass of orange juice? Do you believe that you are considered legally insane after 7 hits?

The point of the thread was to bring up ridiculous rumors, not to argue over the scientific facts about LSD.

I think you missed the point of the thread.

12. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

The dude I talk about, I used to hang out with him every weedened more than 3 days a week, now not as much but I do know how he acted and mainly the only shit he EVER messed with was acid and that was intensly. Yes, he is burnt out, when strangers (friends to me) are around him they ask me what is wrong with him? He makes no fucking sense sometimes, he wasn't always like that and he's older than 23, just putting that out there as well. I KNOW what I SEE! YOU KNOW what YOU SEE! It's as simple as that, i suppose there really is no sense in argueing because you've never met some of my friends, no physical way to prove to you unless you come here and that'll never happen.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

What does this have to do with anything that is covered in this thread.

Nothing.

Are you saying your friend thinks he is a glass of orange juice and he will tip over?

You still didn't answer my question. Why is this thread stupid? Do you believe in these rumors? If so, which ones specifically?

And as far as coming to Ohio, I come there many times a year, considering most of my family lives there.

Regardless, please answer my questions. I want to know why you think this thread is stupid. I want to know if you believe in some of the rumors, and I want to hear the entire story behind it.

Sure people get burnt out from taking acid ALL the time, but the rumor about the kid thinking he is a glass of orange juice is a rumor. It's so widespread, and there are SO many different variations, it's ridiculous. If you are claiming to know the kid who thinks he is a glass of orange juice, then this thread was made for the people like you, so you can come to your senses and realize they are rumors, not real stories.

If that isn't what you are referring to, then please elaborate on what you mean...which rumor, and why this thread is stupid.

14. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

that glass of orange juice shit is stupid, dude i'd understand while he was under the use of the substance but not after. I'm just talking about our "talk," where do you go? I'm located in southeast ohio, I don't know, I called it stupid because we were sort of arguein and i was just tryna be an asshole, it's a good thread, makes sense. I'm sorry lol but some of the "rumors" aren't rumors at all, but again different people react differently to things differently.

15. does2

does2 Member

There are way too may variables in someone for you to blame his current state on acid state. It may have played a part. He could also have had underlying mental issues that the LSD triggered, or maybe stress triggered... or maybe perhaps time.
    Sorry to say, but there are far too many things involved for a dunce such as yourself to make any sort of guess or assumption. Thanks anyway.

U4ia, awesome thread... I have been checking it a lot for one of the gut busting stories.

:cheers2:

16. blakedipp

blakedipp Member

I have not heard this explained before.
    Lets say someone has underlying schizophrenia.
    They do acid once, nothing happens.
    they do it again, (same dosage), can it still be triggered?
    Is it all or none?

17. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I know, I just base it on "considering" he was way different when he was younger, I know he's burnt out but if anything it made him smarter considering the only subject he has problems with is like high college math, i can't think of it i'm kinda drunk right now. I'm just sayin to a point, some people can get a burnt out effect from it, maybe for better maybe for worse. idk man idc. I took you off my ignore list to see you call me a dunce, can we just end this "beef?" When I first came here does2 I thought you were pretty cool, lets quit the fighting, yeah?

18. does2

does2 Member

^ I'm no expert, nobody in this thread is.
    But, I have read at erowid that psychedelics can out a strain on someone who may have some type of mental problem, even if it is minor. It may be blown up or worsened.

I don't know if it is an all or nothing thing. Highly personal, I guess.

19. does2

does2 Member

Maybe you are drunk, there is no beef. I am not fighting. Sorry that you have sensitive vagina, maybe having me on the ignore list will help you sleep better.
    Personally, I don't care.
    Have a nice night :)

20. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

damn bro why you always gotta be dickin on me? where is the peace mannn? ha yeah i just got sand in my gina bro! hahahaha. mmm southpark. Off topic sorry.